ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Go click one of his links. You end up getting 2-3 redirects before actually hitting the site. He's getting all kinds of referral cash. Would love to know what kinda money he's pulling in haha.
I never used him or any other twitter account to cop, but now I understand the hustle.

I also wonder what kind of money he's pulling in because lurking would take up most of ones day.

I have a good paying job so I would never consider this or camping as a legitimate hustle

but if I was disabled or something and had to be home most of the time this could work

as a form of supplemental income.

Last edited:

So when he reposts the links from here  he adds something to the link to show that the traffic

is being directed from his tweets and he gets paid?

If that is the case he really is a sad individual.

It would be different if he shouted out NT members (adidas alerts does) for the help

but he is taking full credit for work he didn't do and then hating on the people who did the work.

roll.gif
yep,exactly what happens. Gets a cut from everyone who checks out using his links.  I really have to stay neutral when it comes to his tweets tho cause as much as he exposes restocks, theres been times i've copped something using his links. But i don't know why it would hurt for him to give credit to users. You already made your money bruh at least shout the ppl out. 

I finally found some 3m's for $220 shipped.
I know it's resell but I really didn't want to wait too long.
Like someone said a few days ago, if you really want it and don't mind paying, why not.

Like someone said a few days ago, if you really want it and don't mind paying, why not.
Not too bad... $25 over ADC after taxes. LOL

i'm sure this has been talked about before, but whats the consensus on which one looks better

wool greys vs silver LTD?

Just got the MG's in.

Decisions, decisions. With Creams and CNY's coming in this week I really can only afford to keep one grey pair.

Currently leaning Wools because IMO the MG's look a LOT like the 3M's and that was the first pair I got.

Wish the Wools had Continental tho.
Are you returning it or selling it?  Keep both :smile:

i'm sure this has been talked about before, but whats the consensus on which one looks better

wool greys vs silver LTD?
Whichever YOU think looks better is the winner. Don't worry about us randoms from the internet.
I like wools better.

Last edited:
Just got the MG's in.

Decisions, decisions. With Creams and CNY's coming in this week I really can only afford to keep one grey pair.

View media item 1904346
View media item 1904347
Currently leaning Wools because IMO the MG's look a LOT like the 3M's and that was the first pair I got.

Wish the Wools had Continental tho.

I felt the exact same way so I passed on the MGs and got the grey wool with the 3ms being my other pair.

Whichever YOU think looks better is the winner. Don't worry about us randoms from the internet.
I like wools better.
i haven't seen them in person. i don't know which one really looks better. wools just look like a darker grey in the pics

that's not bad when you think about the fact that RRS

had them listed as $199 when they carried them.

That's pretty much taxes and shipping.

i haven't seen them in person. i don't know which one really looks better. wools just look like a darker grey in the pics
Wools are darker and have black accents on the toe box.  Silver has some reflective/glittery materials on them.  Really depends if you like the darker or lighter shade of gray.  Add MG to the mix and now you have 3 shades of gray.

Grey wools are a darker, more muted grey.  Silvers are shinier with more 'pop'.  Almost like comparing glossy vs matte. Can't say if one looks better than the other, just a matter of preference.  Also, the grey wools fit a bit looser/roomier due to the wool primeknit.

Good call on the Wools toebox having the black accents and I think that's the subtlety that I like in them over the Silver.

Back
Top Bottom