ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure why you would want to uncage, but YES a knife will cut those 3 stripes off. A knife can uncage whatever damn shoe you like :smile:
Haha I checked out on them already. If I don't get them oh well, if they ship, great for me.

I bet this guy has 2 pairs of creams.
In the original picture you could clearly see that they were two different sizes.

One is a half size smaller.

Look at the toebox right before the laces start and look at the heel of the shoe.

WTH is going on in here with all the wrong shoe on the wrong foot and PJ pics? Is this what #YZYSZN does to us? 

Last edited:
Anyone pre order those NMD's from urban today? I tried.. :frown: I think they will release at more places though.

Right? Kanye thinks he's a fashion genius with that S. His clothing makes the homeless look well dressed.
All the pieces together obviously don't look good... throw any Yeezy hoodie under a bomber and it looks great. You just don't understand lol

Hype for the creams is so outta control a dude is actually going to wear two rights just cause he got them for retail?

Rather than be happy about retail he should be pissed that he got ripped off.

Anyone think the NiceKicks NMDs will be a tough cop tomorrow? I feel like they're not nearly as hyped as past releases...

Wow. Mark these pages when this thread reaches 10,000 pages as one of the craziest moments in shoe game community. If it truly was an elaborate troll game, you got me.

If not, then you my friend have created an inside joke for the ages.

I.d. on all the pants that was posted? Lol.

Croft and Barrow hot sauce pajama pants from Kohls
aa11540-1.jpg

aa11540-3.jpg

Anyone think the NiceKicks NMDs will be a tough cop tomorrow? I feel like they're not nearly as hyped as past releases...
I wish you were right but unfortunately it seems like the opposite is true. It will be a very difficult cop. I will still try, but it's gonna be tough. NK NMD resale prices are pretty high right now.

Also they drop on Saturday, not tomorrow. Unless you know something I don't, in which case, please do tell!...

Back
Top Bottom