ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i doubled on whites on one of the revup restocks so i can rock denim and have a clean second pair... but i still cant get myself to do it LOL. 
Yeah, same for me with chalks...  I got a second pair but cant get myself to... YET.

I wear denim with all my UBs but I don't wear jeans that have wide enough leg openings to be draping over my shoe and touching the boost, they stop at the ankle cuff area and stack.

Haven't had an issue w/ discoloring due to denim aside from a little bit on the liner but I don't really care about that.
same

dark/black denim stacked on top of some light UBs tho... 
nthat.gif

F it...  Imma be like Justin Beiber and not care and wear denim with white or chalk UBs 
roll.gif

I had some denim staining on my creams, but used OxiClean on them and it removed it completely. No damage after.

I had some denim staining on my creams, but used OxiClean on them and it removed it completely. No damage after.
Yeah, as long as your jeans aren't rubbing against the boost or any of the plastic parts of the shoe, you should be fine, getting the denim stains out of the PK and mesh is not that tough.

just wanted to say thank you to the members who are actively involved here. thanks to the contributors, i found a 7.5 in core black, which just arrived and returned my core black 2.0 to adidas. i really hope 3.0 core blacks will have the 1.0 toebox design with the continental soles.

i also did not know how snug the core blacks are compared to the mystery grey.

just wanted to say thank you to the members who are actively involved here. thanks to the contributors, i found a 7.5 in core black, which just arrived and returned my core black 2.0 to adidas. i really hope 3.0 core blacks will have the 1.0 toebox design with the continental soles.

The 3.0 will take some reaaaal time 

3.0 will be different knit pattern based on 2017 samples...  Now Triple Black is a different story... 

Even if you wash denim a few times, it still stains on shoes when you wear it together?

Depends on how much indigo fallout you've had. The more worn the jeans are, the less they will bleed. I have some nudies that are a few years old that I can pretty much wear with any shoe and have no worries about bleeding.

Probably the cleanest pic I've seen of the core blacks. Nice cop.

I got a bit on the tongue. It's been sittin for awhile now but did you clean them right after or something?
Yeah, I think I washed it the same day. The sooner the better.

Yeah, as long as your jeans aren't rubbing against the boost or any of the plastic parts of the shoe, you should be fine, getting the denim stains out of the PK and mesh is not that tough.
I actually got it on parts of the plastic, but it came off as well.

Last edited:
For those of you that arent scared of buying through Winnsports, you can just call them. It's faster than sending a message through ebay plus when i tried to include my email discreetly like how one of the other members suggested, it wouldnt let me send bc it caught my email address.

I just called their phone number and placed an order and dude said he'd send an invoice to my email. 

209 --> 195 for the CB 1.0

619-934-4494 couldnt find the number on their ebay site so i just googled it

Back
Top Bottom