ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@floodarea lol thanks, was lucky to cop off ADC last week. But if folks really want em I see them reselling for around $50 more bucks which is not bad

I see people selling MC for $10 more than what they cost retail + tax/ship. Those are bricks
Gotta be strong. Team retail for life. I wouldn't pay $1 more than $200 for those regardless though 
laugh.gif

Yeah MCs are a no go after I see more pictures being posted. Thanks guys you helped my wallet 
laugh.gif

Just tried on my new UB for the first time. Heard a "pop" noise, and just like that the side stitching snapped! 
mad.gif

Did the boxes for the ultra boosts get smaller? I heard the boxes were very big but then when i got my triple white the box wasnt that big. I got them from foot locker. Its a white 2.0

Did they start making the boxes smaller with the 2.0's

Last edited:
Just a quick question.
Do the 1.0 og colorways run a bit smaller than the 2.0?
I think I read it somewhere here,but can't find it anymore..
I have a 10 in my 2.0 Tripple white and it fit's perfect.
Now I found the grey wools (very hard to find in Germany) for a decent price in a 10 1/2 and I am not sure if I should pull the Trigger..

Just a quick question.
Do the 1.0 og colorways run a bit smaller than the 2.0?
I think I read it somewhere here,but can't find it anymore..
I have a 10 in my 2.0 Tripple white and it fit's perfect.
Now I found the grey wools (very hard to find in Germany) for a decent price in a 10 1/2 and I am not sure if I should pull the Trigger..
Same fit. Wools do fit a bit bigger though, but I'm talking like 1/4" MAX in the toe.

Okay, so best would be to take the wool greys in a 10 too..if I can find it.
Thank you very much for your answer :smile:

Here's another quick pic of the silvers, was not sure about them at first but certainly growing on me the more I look at them.

View media item 2124698
Also picked up the multis and the really just don't do it for me, adidas has done so much right in the last 2 years but they have yet to match Nike it terms of multicolour on a shoe. These will be getting returned

View media item 2124702

Okay, so best would be to take the wool greys in a 10 too..if I can find it.
Thank you very much for your answer
smile.gif
If the 10.5 is a good price, go for it. It's not a big deal, a lot of us go half up (unless 10 was already half up).

If you're buying it just for the sake of buying it, wait for a 10.

Speaking of 3Ms, who snuck that pair out from under me on eBay that the seller was invoicing for $250?! He said I was 2 min late. Then the instant L came on the restock app. It was a tough few hrs for me.

Back
Top Bottom