ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to my local footlocker (well 30 min drive) that got them, got there at 10:15 because I was at work. Pretty big line in front of me which was kinda surprising, everyone in front of me seemed to be the Same size but shoe gods blessed me tho and I got the last 10.5 Oreo. Feels good , good luck out there

Last edited:
Wow People be on the clock selling pairs straight up from FNL??? 
roll.gif
 Crazy the Hype on Oreo's is really this big....

I was at Adidas 5 Ave not to long ago and there still a **** load of both Oreos and Night Cargos. Left. Walked around the store to think about purchasing and came back 30 minutes later and copped the cargo. Already copped Oreos on FNL this morning. Also had a restock of 93/17s. Should still be there now I believe.
On my way to cop these now, just hopped on the train. Will post pics when I get to the store.

Last edited:
On my way to cop these now, just hopped on the train. Will post pics when I get to the store.
'

I just got back from there. I think smallest sz was a 10.5 in the night cargo and didnt look at the Oreo. The 93/17 only had a sz 8.

Idk who said they restocked the TB there today, i asked about 5 people and they all basically laughed, saying no they didnt get it.

Back
Top Bottom