ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Off white is ridiculously expensive. I heard it was pricy but I never thought it would be so darn expensive. I'm better off with adidas jogger pants.
Yes...and probably lol.

No 10 or 10.5 on black inikis tomorrow 
indifferent.gif
Go half up if anything. I went TTS & there's not much room there for me.
10.5 is my half up 
mean.gif

Can anyone with the Reigning champ t-shirt give insight on how quality it is? On ADC for $24.50 before tax and was wondering if it's worth it
They're really nice. I have two colors and they're my favorite tees. They do run a little big, but I still went my true size and it's fine

Can anyone with the Reigning champ t-shirt give insight on how quality it is? On ADC for $24.50 before tax and was wondering if it's worth it
If ur going for looks then $24.50 ain't bad for an Adidas RC tee.  Quality-wise, it's trash since Adidas is just borrowing RC's name but manufacturing the clothes in Asia.  "Made in Canada" Reigning Champ products >>>

Actually sold my ADOs. the heel slippage was a bit annoying and noticeable for me. Even with the .5sz down.

Box came in beat but Navy 3.0 arrived. Definitely "underrated".

I slowly have been letting some of my 1.0's go and copping 3.0's under retail.
Nice! I'm still waiting for mine. Were you able to track your order? Can't seem to do so for mine.

Anyone in the Detroit area care to send me a quick PM? Quick question. *UB related.

Edit: Nvm, cleared :smile:.

Last edited:

Nice! I'm still waiting for mine. Were you able to track your order? Can't seem to do so for mine.
I don't think sports shoes sends a tracking but you might be able to ask customer service for the number (Haven't tried). Ordered the 6th got here on the 12th. Definitely arrived sooner than expected.

Last edited:
So I called Adidas today (3rd time calling this week) about my Parley's that I ordered last Thursday. They are telling me that they have them on backorder and don't have any of my size in stock, but haven't canceled my order just in case they come back in stock. I told them to give me a 20% discount for the inconvenience which doesn't work on anything I want. I'm about to just pull the trigger on the navy blue Parleys then.

So I called Adidas today (3rd time calling this week) about my Parley's that I ordered last Thursday. They are telling me that they have them on backorder and don't have any of my size in stock, but haven't canceled my order just in case they come back in stock. I told them to give me a 20% discount for the inconvenience which doesn't work on anything I want. I'm about to just pull the trigger on the navy blue Parleys then.

adidas will never go out of their way to make a customer happy... its very rare when they do...

Back
Top Bottom