ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to be a real gadget fiend to spend money on an iwatch imo. Really I don't see the need for a watch in general these days although obviously lots of people will disagree

It's just a bulkier looking & fitting 3.0

Been thinking about dumping them & picking up a pair of MG's to replace them. Gonna hold out until I see more picks of that 3.0 with the gray Boost.
I was pleasantly surprised with RC 2 but things run huge

On vacation here in Miami for a wedding and hit the Dadeland mall since it's right across from my hotel and we don't have much time to explore the city and hit other shops. Bad move for my wallet. Both pairs of Parleys, OG NMD XR1's and found a returned pair of Pride UB's at Adidas.

just threw my white 1.0s in the wash for the first time. I hope they turn out fine so that I can just get rid of my backup pair :lol:

Last edited:
honestly the apple watch is the biggest waste I have ever seen. I was given one as a gift and I have no clue why anyone would ever want one. Its handy for tracking my runs, thats about it.

Do you not like the RCs?

They're okay but I can live without them. One of those purchases I made without really thinking. I've been bumping up my runs lately so I thought it would be useful. Thanks for the input man. I'll do some more research before deciding.

Last edited:
just threw my white 1.0s in the wash for the first time. I hope they turn out fine so that I can just get rid of my backup pair :lol:

They'll come out looking DS. I've washed mine three times already with good results.

Only negative is the boost starts discoloring the more you wash them. Nothing major though.

Last edited:
1/2 size down works well for me. They are not nearly as stretchy as the ZGs.
Thanks! 
happy.gif

They'll come out looking DS. I've washed mine three times already with good results.

Only negative is the boost starts discoloring the more you wash them. Nothing major though.

When I wash mine, the tongue and heel tab turn yellow-brown during the drying process. How do I prevent this? I tried wringing out as much water as I can before setting them up to dry.

When I wash mine, the tongue and heel tab turn yellow-brown during the drying process. How do I prevent this? I tried wringing out as much water as I can before setting them up to dry.

Are you drying them in the sun?? I let mine air in my room. Takes longer but it's always worked for me.

Are you drying them in the sun?? I let mine air in my room. Takes longer but it's always worked for me.

Indoors in a decent ventilated area. Do you use laundry detergent?

You have to be a real gadget fiend to spend money on an iwatch imo. Really I don't see the need for a watch in general these days although obviously lots of people will disagree
if you catch me outside without a watch assume i feel naked 

Indoors in a decent ventilated area. Do you use laundry detergent?
I use Tide w/o bleach on a cold hand-wash setting and it made my white 1.0's look brand new after drying them in the sun, even after being caked in dirt and the sockliner being stained from pants. I've heard people using Oxiclean powder, but I'm not sure if that would make the knit more yellow.

seems like the wash did them good, now lets see how this DecoFabric marker is.

edit.
that fabric pen really does a very nice job. Once it dries it blends in perfectly with the boost.

Last edited:
seems like the wash did them good, now lets see how this DecoFabric marker is.

edit.
that fabric pen really does a very nice job. Once it dries it blends in perfectly with the boost.
Does it make the boost slightly glossy? I tried an oil Sharpie on a pair of UBs but it was kinda shiny

View media item 2465270

Finally got ahold of these

How do these fit?

Never owned a pair of ace's and I'm thinking of bitting the bullet on resale. Do they fit any differently than other ace's?

If I go a half size up it's about $50 savings...thinking I might do that.

I definitely wouldn't recommend sizing up. They're kinda narrow but they also run pretty long, sizing up would result in excessive toe room.

I'd say they fit about the same as other Aces.

Back
Top Bottom