ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ugh, can't decide... cop multi color for sure at $270 right now or wait for the crapshoot that will be the 15th...
Well, more stores than Adidas will get them. We've already seen a bunch of early links although they sold out quick it gives me hope a bunch of stores will get these. I'd wait.

Well, more stores than Adidas will get them. We've already seen a bunch of early links although they sold out quick it gives me hope a bunch of stores will get these. I'd wait.
Yeah I think you're right... I've got so many 3.0's already, but damn they look nice in all of these pics going around! Haha

Fire .. where did you purchase in store ?
5th ave Adidas in NYC. Line wasn't too bad at opening. Got there and got my size within 15 minutes. Work had no idea I was gone 
laugh.gif

Y-3 Futurecrafts. Lacing system looks interesting.

Really wish they would the Hu system on more shoes. Not really into having big *** words on my shoes.

MC cooked fast everywhere. I guess they will not sit or will have low resell value if the trend went like this??

I am re thinking to cop them now than later.
mean.gif

Have to avoid paying extra 50 bucks on non collabs UB.
nerd.gif

Thought anyone?
Pay for what you like. I'm getting these to wear as an everyday shoe. Goes with everything lol. Kinda waiting for it to drop in the mid 200s first tho. I skipped out on enough 3.0s to justify paying resale hehe. 

Yeah. Most westcoasters are sleeping that time so my chances were better. I was glued at the yeezy thread that time. Lol.

Regulars don't need handouts so someone has to ask for it right? lol

We all have failed on sites.
But at least we stick around, share info/links, build some Thread camaraderie, etc.
Just tired of Lurkers drop in on Release Dates, ask for stuff and expect free pass. Forget that.

Pay for what you like. I'm getting these to wear as an everyday shoe. Goes with everything lol. Kinda waiting for it to drop in the mid 200s first tho. I skipped out on enough 3.0s to justify paying resale hehe. 

CNY is my 1st choice, but if i cant get good price, i'll get MC later. At first i thought they will sit :lol: so i can recuperate some time and money to find CNY
But reality speak otherwise :lol:

It sure is hard to justify paying resale other than collabs or 1.0 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom