ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D547309D-E162-4E86-8992-CC60B86C1C6A.png
can anyone track down a 10.5 in the clear grey 3.0? Trying to get a grad gift for a friend. 3.0s getting harder to find these days

4.0 Mints dropped on ADC. Some sizes gone already.

Kind of surprised my size is gone already. I really like those. I didn’t pay attention to their release date or anything of that nature. I’m assuming I can source them elsewhere relatively easily.

Any that you regret selling, regardless of what you made?

MG 1.0s for me. Wish I could take that one back.
I don't regret selling, but I regret not buying some pairs
What vino said.

end of the day they are shoes. And if I haven't even gotten to my double/triple up in 2 years, they just gonna rot in my closet.

EDIT: going back to what vino said, I shoulda ransacked the employee store back when they had solar yellow and solar orange sitting. those things are quadruple the price now for the 'bricks' of its time.

Last edited:
dang what size?!
9.5. I set it at way above resell market value but I guess Tax Return Szn, make it rain.

even then so, 9.5/12.5-13 seem to be the sizes you can get away with selling at crazy prices and 1 go-getter gonna cop.

Where, on GOAT?
Yup. Most of my sales above resell market value per StockX sells there.

Even though StockX tries to come up with a 'fair' resell market value trend, it doesn't really reflect the true price overall.

My $295 naked UB cop didn't show on StockX and that was wayy below resell market value on GOAT and StockX.

Yup. Most of my sales above resell market value per StockX sells there.

Even though StockX tries to come up with a 'fair' resell market value trend, it doesn't really reflect the true price overall.

My $295 naked UB cop didn't show on StockX and that was wayy below resell market value on GOAT and StockX.
Nice come up. I don't have social media so I don't know how to get approved to sell on GOAT, I read you can use an eBAY account but I did not see that option.

Nice come up. I don't have social media so I don't know how to get approved to sell on GOAT, I read you can use an eBAY account but I did not see that option.
Thanks. I used my ebay account as reference long ago so that is probably why I got approved to sell so quickly on GOAT. Some folks still waiting to be approved.

Kinda curious how the site is going to function now that GOAT and Flight Club merged.

Back
Top Bottom