ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they just charging you resale up front fam its actually a good deal lol
I wouldn't even pay $550 for resell or anywhere near that if I know they have the capability to produce 100,000 4d shoes a year.

They just limited for now and that's the only leverage they got to demand such a high MSRP.

And if this is their strategy to keep releases limited with ridiculous MSRP, I see Nike/Jordan making a comeback in 2018 seeing as you can take your $300+ to attain a shoe that will be 'easier' to cop.

52BB2AAB-0E4B-4668-954C-065ED87B61C5.jpeg
Got my pairs....

Team early! Which pair do you like better in hand? I wanna go for nmd

They haven't even had a release using the new boost lite tech. Adidas could be doing so much more to reignite the interest in boost.

id love to try for those Y3 4Ds, but that price tag is just too crazy for me right now. Already buying too much lately, and feeling like I may need to drop resell on Inikis and Parley mids.

Is there anything special about the RC Ultra Boost ATR other than the logo on the tongue?

The knit looks cool, but its not much different at all from the regular core black

Not really trippin' 3.0s and 4.0s didn't do it for me.

Diversified my boost collection in 2017 with other ways Mids/eqt 93-17/collabs/inikis.

2018 is looking the same. Big savings on the wallet and able to cop some boost I may have missed on.

It's the pattern for me. The 4.0 I'm sure takes into account the skin on the foot as far as those lines on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom