ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0/7 with the reps rn

Damn, curious as to what you're telling them? I flat out said I felt bamboozled and that if I had known I would have just gone in store myself but didn't find out until I saw it all over social media.

They said the order had to be placed on Thanksgiving or later to qualify for the 30% adjustment

Try someone else, I was able to get a reference and I placed my order on the 21st as well for creams.

Damn, curious as to what you're telling them? I flat out said I felt bamboozled and that if I had known I would have just gone in store myself but didn't find out until I saw it all over social media.

Try someone else, I was able to get a reference and I placed my order on the 21st as well for creams.

I tried referencing that my friend was able to have the 30% applied, but they didn't seem to care. They did send me a 20% off voucher for a future purchase, but I am gonna try another rep. Anything I can reference to show someone who placed an order on 11/21 got an adjustment?

I was rejected also due to my order being placed on 11/21, with them saying they only adjust if the order was placed 11/22 onward.

after calling 2 times, 1st person told me i didn't order within the 'date window'. 2nd person told me 'this shoe is excluded from promos', third times the lucky charm! JENNY put in two requests for 30% off each of my pairs.

JENNY YOU RULE.

Can anyone who got the discount and placed an order on 11/21 quickly provide me their order number? They are asking me for a friends order number as a reference

So I've read the past few pages regarding getting creams at a discounted price. Mine just arrived today and I'd be hopeful to get a bit of refund too, so my question is what are you guys telling the reps? Is it regarding the in-store sale of 40% or am I missing something and you guys getting a 30% discount?

I tried referencing that my friend was able to have the 30% applied, but they didn't seem to care. They did send me a 20% off voucher for a future purchase, but I am gonna try another rep. Anything I can reference to show someone who placed an order on 11/21 got an adjustment?

My order was placed on 11/21.
Can anyone who got the discount and placed an order on 11/21 quickly provide me their order number? They are asking me for a friends order number as a reference

AD021922433

Third time is a charm. Waited on the phone for a half hour to have Ed tell me they are not doing any adjustments for any orders placed before Thanksgiving. Went on the chat and Irene told me the same thing. Then I spoke with Harvey Kim and they did it for me.

Told them I had a friend who placed an order on 11/21 and was able to have a 30% off coupon applied today. They asked me for their order number, which I didn't have, then their full name, which I didn't have either. I then scrolled through this thread and saw there was a case number at the bottom of primitiveflesh's email photo in here. I told them I don't want to give out their order number or name, but I can provide their case number which is 10123996. I provided that and they told me they would use the CYBER2018 coupon as a 1 time 30% off for me as a courtesy.

So you need proof if you are going to ask for a price adjustment, so they can actually look it up and verify that it happened. So please use primitiveflesh's case number or mine which is Case Number:15350378.

Let me know if this helps.

Need a single pair of creams if anybody has an extra or could somehow proxy a 40% of pair of size 12s. Tried waiting out this weekend to see if they'd go on sale anywhere online and no dice, seem to be excluded across the board when I can find them.

Third time is a charm. Waited on the phone for a half hour to have Ed tell me they are not doing any adjustments for any orders placed before Thanksgiving. Went on the chat and Irene told me the same thing. Then I spoke with Harvey Kim and they did it for me.

Told them I had a friend who placed an order on 11/21 and was able to have a 30% off coupon applied today. They asked me for their order number, which I didn't have, then their full name, which I didn't have either. I then scrolled through this thread and saw there was a case number at the bottom of primitiveflesh's email photo in here. I told them I don't want to give out their order number or name, but I can provide their case number which is 10123996. I provided that and they told me they would use the CYBER2018 coupon as a 1 time 30% off for me as a courtesy.

So you need proof if you are going to ask for a price adjustment, so they can actually look it up and verify that it happened. So please use primitiveflesh's case number or mine which is Case Number:15350378.

Let me know if this helps.

dope to hear you finally got thru!

Back
Top Bottom