Adidas NMD thread

i mean. like did y'all even click and check the photo. its legit MC flyknit material.

Was able to receive order confirmation from ADC but order hasn't shipped yet, should I be worried?
Check your order status tomorrow. Last time I ordered NMDs from ADC I got a order confirmation but no shipping email. When I checked my order a few days later, it said it was shipped.

I was surprised to see a few NMDs while walking up and down the Strip this weekend, maybe 5 in total. I guess not everyone is buying to resell :lol:

i mean. like did y'all even click and check the photo. its legit MC flyknit material.

:rofl:

oh man im glad you said that. Its so obvious when you look at the IG post, but not the picture posted here. Lets end this right here.

THOSE MC'S ARE NOT REAL

Last edited:
Was able to receive order confirmation from ADC but order hasn't shipped yet, should I be worried?
Nah your good... i never received shipping from adc on my pk r1 white nmds. Had to check under order history to see they are shipped with tracking number...

So after one week of wearing all my ordered NMDs i must say that the City Sock is by far the most comfortable of them all - and seems to be the most sought after and probably most limited (only one that i couldn't double up).
The chukka doesnt really get much love - had problems to even sell my too small pair for retail!
Second best in my opinion is the footlocker NMD - just a great colorway and the mesh looks and feel superior to the regulars' Mesh upper!
But overall nothing beats the City Sock - comfort and stylewise something really new and outstanding. Wish i could double up, but resell prices are crazy right now...

So what is the sizing for the all black with the blue block (Tokyo?). Are they tts or .5 down from UB ?

​
 ​
nerd.gif
 must buy

Back
Top Bottom