Adidas NMD thread

took 2 months of trying but i finally got a pair of nmds! grabbed the japan greys in a 9 from livestock. 9 is TTS for me and i know people say going down 0.5 is ideal for PKs - will they still fit me okay going TTS?

took 2 months of trying but i finally got a pair of nmds! grabbed the japan greys in a 9 from livestock. 9 is TTS for me and i know people say going down 0.5 is ideal for PKs - will they still fit me okay going TTS?
No, it will be big.  adidas sizing runs bigger than Nike sizing.

Im size 12 and got 12 in NMD PK and theres too much room in the toebox I should've gotten a size 11.

Last edited:

Yeah you'll be fine. I got TTS in Vapour Grey and they are a bit looser, but it's not an issue.

did livestock send out an update saying they were releasing pk nmd's today? How did everyone know they were releasing? Disappointed because I took another L today. Still waiting to cop my first pk nmd's. Next time.....

thanks guys but now i'm not sure what to believe! guess i'll just wait for them to come in and see how it goes. fwiw i have UBs in a 9 and always felt i could go up 0.5 and still feel good so hopefully they are okay

ugh, Ssense cancelled my PK Tokyo order...oversold, knew something was up when i didnt get shipping on friday.  back to searching for black NMD's...

did livestock send out an update saying they were releasing pk nmd's today? How did everyone know they were releasing? Disappointed because I took another L today. Still waiting to cop my first pk nmd's. Next time.....
no update but when they released in store here in TO they said online would be coming soon so i had their site open and logged in all day. then i saw @kicksdealsCA tweet that the nmd pks were releasing somewhere in the next hour. i put it together and started refreshing their site like crazy and i still almost missed! wanted the blacks in 8.5 but had to settle

Might be a tad loose for you, but an insole should fix that. I also have NMD PK's in size 9 and put my Ultra Boost insoles inside them and they actually fit better.

Might be a tad loose for you, but an insole should fix that. I also have NMD PK's in size 9 and put my Ultra Boost insoles inside them and they actually fit better.
good idea about the insole, will try that if they are too lose. thanks!

for people who ordered the mesh NMD from finishline, has your order shipped out yet?

mine says est delivery Jun 15- Jun 17.  but the order status is still "processing" and hasn't been shipped yet.

for people who ordered the mesh NMD from finishline, has your order shipped out yet?

mine says est delivery Jun 15- Jun 17.  but the order status is still "processing" and hasn't been shipped yet.
I ordered the black mesh in size 12 from Finishline. They sent me the shipping confirmation on Friday, shoes will be here on Wednesday.

just won an ebay auction for triple white og's in my size, 210 shipped. STOKED! 

Last edited:
guess i was lucky due to my rather odd size (13.5), considering what i see other pairs going for 

anyone have funky feet in here and looking for the beige PK NMD? I got a mismatch size (left 9.5, right 10)

would love a trade in any color 8 or 8.5. dm me if you can help out. Will return to store if I can't find a swap. :frown:

anyone have funky feet in here and looking for the beige PK NMD? I got a mismatch size (left 9.5, right 10)

would love a trade in any color 8 or 8.5. dm me if you can help out. Will return to store if I can't find a swap.
frown.gif
900x900px-LL-cce02523_ipLV0ZC.gif

Back
Top Bottom