Adidas NMD thread

So i did the conversion wrong when I ordered them. Thought I was getting a US 11.BUT I got a us 10.5. Cant even use them ..Got the 3 stripes in white from 43einhalb. Shipping was super fast , but I cant use them.

View media item 2097540
Willing to hook up an NTer for what I paid..

Last edited:
Does anyone know the exact time the White OG are dropping this Friday? Or do we just have to keep checking social media and the website? Also what sites are dropping them? Sorry new to buying sneakers through retail.

Does anyone know the exact time the White OG are dropping this Friday? Or do we just have to keep checking social media and the website? Also what sites are dropping them? Sorry new to buying sneakers through retail.
Last weeks nmd drop from adidas US was at 8am pst 11 am est...

For those still looking for the French NMDS so far Urban Outfitters and Packers have released them, both are sold out but keep your eyes open should be hitting some more US accounts.

Damn, just scored these in NYC for retail. Went into Adidas and they had nothing but the employee told me to hit up another store. Weird, my usual NMD mesh size is TTS 11.5 but hat to go up .5 to 12 for these. No wonder there is so much confusion on size.
What store in NYC did you go to?

Just want to confirm/double check, I ordered a 10.5 in the City Sock PK, because I wear 10.5 in Tubular X PK and Tubular Nova PK, but I'm 11 TTS for Nike/Jordan. Will the fit be okay?

I think someone has mentioned it before, but is there a site that helps with size swapping?

I'm still waiting my CS1 to ship from UK.

Might be here next week or so.

Anyone copped from ADC US ? I tried but got an L.

I never have luck on ADC US after they change the webpage (since yeezy).

Hope ... this Friday can cop one.

Woke up this morning to a refund from inflammable for Black *** NMD. 

Oh the salt. 
sick.gif

Someone bless me with 7.5US if you have one. 

Last edited:
shipping confd. whiteouts from Good will out. Coming to states. heard y'all loved shipping posts lol. 

Last edited:
Coloured boosts (Black+Red) officially announced for Uncaged UB... New future for NMDs or are the White boosts better?

Coloured boosts (Black+Red) officially announced for Uncaged UB... New future for NMDs or are the White boosts better?
Why is it an either-or situation?

Of course they're gonna make colored boost NMDs, not only are they cranking NMD colorways out like crazy, we've seen multiple pics of the triple black mesh NMDs coming soon.

Some people will prefer white boost, some will like the colored options, same with any other colorway options out there.

Last edited:

Why is it an either-or situation?

Of course they're gonna make colored boost NMDs, not only are they cranking NMD colorways out like crazy, we've seen multiple pics of the triple black mesh NMDs coming soon.

Some people will prefer white boost, some will like the colored options, same with any other colorway options out there.
I too was considering taking my uncage back now to cop the color boost.

But now i think about it... I am pretty happy with white boost

Back
Top Bottom