Adidas NMD thread

End of the month is coming up. A lot of these "resellers" need to pay rent and car bills. I'm sure you can squeeze 10 or 15 here or there.

But once the desperate ones are gone, prices will only go up despite the handful of boutiques yet to release.

Definitely, there will always be those few you can find if you put in the the work searching that will let em go even for around $240. Just comes down to how much time you're willing to put in and how long you want to wait.

I have a few boutiques yet to release around my area as well, but you either have to be at the right place right time, or hit on a raffle. I didn't wanna gamble on my luck. I could even hit on ADC with their 2300 pairs of size 10 lol :x

Last edited:

Ah then no
Yeah they are, they also have gore-tex uppers

When I first heard they'd be gore-tex uppers it intrigued me as to if they'll do something about the fact that the boost acts like a giant sponge in the rain. If they can somehow waterproof the boost that'd be awesome and make those a great pair of shoes for when it's raining lightly out.

Honesty I've been sleeping on NMD's and Ultra Boosts, and I plan on changing that this year.
Just picked up the Tri Colors and Cargo Primeknits last week, love how comfortable they are.

35bft5i.jpg

ambq4y.jpg

Last edited:
$525 shipped for NMD blue camo glitch pack 9/10? Good price or just average soso
Flight club doesn't have many sizes but their new prices are 500 - 550 so I'd say that's not so good for a used shoe. But then again is the market drying up? I'd try to do better though. Specially since I don't trust people's 9/10 statements. Prob more like 7 or 8. Just my 2 cents.

Random question; (prob been asked 1000 times)

I got black tricos 10.5us and they are a little wide but still wearable if I get 10us in og will this be too small?
(Ultra boost wear a 11)

well i finally gave in an grabbed a pair of ebay, endup costing 260 USD + shipping and paypals woeful currency conversion (im from AUS)

less stress now, at least i got ONE.. learnt a lot about what not to do with releases (damn you refresh button)

well i finally gave in an grabbed a pair of ebay, endup costing 260 USD + shipping and paypals woeful currency conversion (im from AUS)

less stress now, at least i got ONE.. learnt a lot about what not to do with releases (damn you refresh button)

why don't you use your cc's conversion rates instead?

they are basically the same, i just mean:

ebays listed conversion/xe/google vs bank/paypal/anyone that actually does the conversion

Back
Top Bottom