Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Copped these today from Premier in San Mateo for $88. They had 20% off today

I ordered these from bows and arrows and they never showed up so they issued me a refund plus a 25% code for my next purchase... these look good I wish I got them

I went .5 down, they just got delivered today so I will post pics tomorrow
Was it the right sizing option? I'm debating picking up a pair from TGWO but unsure if I should size 1/2 size down or a full size. I'm TTS sz 12 in UB 1.0 and can fit 1 full size down in the UB 3.0 CNY. Also, wear PK NMD in sz 11 (French Beige or Winter Wool) or 11.5 (Japan Black/Grey and Monochrome) depending on colorway. I also wear TTS sz 12 in the Livestock PB. They fit snug but comfortably with thin no show socks. 

Edit: Scratch that. TGWO's page shows them in stock but can't ATC. 

https://www.thegoodwillout.com/adid...boost-aspen-pack-night-navy-ftwr-white-bb2635

Last edited:

Was it the right sizing option? I'm debating picking up a pair from TGWO but unsure if I should size 1/2 size down or a full size. I'm TTS sz 12 in UB 1.0 and can fit 1 full size down in the UB 3.0 CNY. Also, wear PK NMD in sz 11 (French Beige or Winter Wool) or 11.5 (Japan Black/Grey and Monochrome) depending on colorway. I also wear TTS sz 12 in the Livestock PB. They fit snug but comfortably with thin no show socks. 

Edit: Scratch that. TGWO's page shows them in stock but can't ATC. 

https://www.thegoodwillout.com/adid...boost-aspen-pack-night-navy-ftwr-white-bb2635
I think I can semi-answer that.

The trails seemed to run big..but mainly because it's like a boot cut. The recommendation is either to remain TTS (wearing thicker socks) or .5 down if wearing thinner socks.

Havn't heard of anyone actually sizing up on these.

not bad

can't imagine them being any more comfortable than the ogs tho

I actually think the mesh they used on the ogs is more comfortable and form fitting than prime knit

wouldn't mind seeing that setup paired with boost

We'll find out:
Meant if the boost was placed on the inside of the shoe under the insole. Like how Yeezy's are. I feel that the silhouette with the boost exposed is aesthetically worse than the current non PK/non Boost ADV EQT. 

Meant if the boost was placed on the inside of the shoe under the insole. Like how Yeezy's are. I feel that the silhouette with the boost exposed is aesthetically worse than the current non PK/non Boost ADV EQT. 
what about the WM ones? They look dope as well 

sizing question guys. for the footpatrol eqt should i go .5 down from my true size? so if im a 10 in air max 1s i should get a 9.5? thanks

sizing question guys. for the footpatrol eqt should i go .5 down from my true size? so if im a 10 in air max 1s i should get a 9.5? thanks
man I went 1 full size down from my tts. Normally a 9 went with an 8 

afternoon guys.. anyone know where I can find the Los Angeles adidas shoe online or instore preferably at a nice steep discount? 

think those would make a great gym shoe.. nice flat bottom good for lifting not running obs..

lmk..my reps await you

Hey guys i got a question.

If i wear a 10 in uncage UB and 10 in regular UB.

Could I pull a 10.5 in Pusha EQT boost?

Someone has em for a steal but IDK if theyll fit me.

Thx in advance

Back
Top Bottom