Adidas TUBULAR Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I have not seen a date but given how quick they were with this release of the blk and blue pairs, I would guess it would be soon. Unless they hit us with the beatbox and only released EU. **Still secured my pair from Overkill but I am just saying**

Sesames sold out on ADC, 4 colors were available. Black,Navy,Gray & Sesame...I've spoken with Adidas CS 2x...Sesame style released at the same time & sold out. Give em a call, they will tell you same thing.

Beatbox  = :59 sec mark

^^^ Oh dang. Well that was silly fast. Now I'm happy I locked mine in.

People on ebay still going to be mad because folks selling gray calling them sesame.

It's dudes trying to get 380-400 for the black and cyan primeknits.

Crazy.

I'm just happy I locked those in too when people were sleeping on them.

they havent given a release date for the sesames yet..
here is a link to the tweet

Tweet is 2 days late..give CS a call with style # & they'll tell you Sesame color released with the other 3 colors & has sold out. Restock may happen 4-5 weeks

take it for what its worth

Alexandra : Hey there! My name is Alexandra. How can I help get you into some amazing Adidas gear today?

Visitor:
Hi Alexandra, have these sold out already?

Alexandra :
Let me check

Visitor:
S81673

Alexandra :
It looks like those exact ones havent dropped yet. They should be here in 3 days

Visitor:
oh cool so i still have a chance at getting them!!

Alexandra : Yep!

Alexandra :May I help you find any other items today?

Very confusing indeed.

I wonder if they'll make these in lows.

Anyone wanna be the first to cut off the X overlay? :nerd: It'll eliminate the extra trefoil logo haha

I called ADC customer service this morning asking about the status of my order, they say it's still processing and I should have a tracking number soon and the shoes will be here in 4-7 days.

I get home and the shoes had arrived at my door already. Had my fingers crossed for Sesames but no luck.

Straight from ADC
View media item 1699033

Last edited:
I returned my greys, Not just because of the color--- they were just too snugg after going 0.5 below... Guess i'll give the aqua or the real sesame's a try an soon as they hit adidas EU...

Branding is on the leather.

I went .5 down and theres a rubber piece that rubs the top of my right foot, it isnt terrible but it is uncomfortable especialy while driving. I have a feeling even if I went my TTS the rubber is in such a spot it would rub the top of my foot anyways. Hopefully it breaks in soon. Otherwise it fits fine.

This is for Everyone who owns a pair of the Adidas Tubular Runner:

HOW DO THEY FIT?

Do they Run Large or Small? Should I go a Half-Size Up/Down?

I believe I read a few months back that someone said they may run large/small, but I'm not sure which... 

Got the Tubular X Knit Black yesterday. I wear a 45 1/3 in the Ultra Boosts, so I went down to 44 2/3 for these. The fit is ok but the inner sole will be changed and whats more annoying is the inner front of the shoe. The area where your toes are is not so comfortable, because the inner upper :wink: rubs on the toes. They use something to get a material reinforcement for this area. Hope you get what I mean. OVerall a nice looking shoe with very well looking knit. These with Boost.......

Reactions: DAV
Pardon me if This has been answered already but whats up with the difference in branding on the sole and then on the upper?
Enlighten me.
Seems like a lot of prototype images are still in use, even Adidas' YouTube video yesterday is a prototype design. Everyone who bought one has branding on the upper so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom