Adidas x Star Wars info?

hoping to pick up the stormtroopers and skywalkers, shoes and track tops...

does anybody know the retail price of these shoes?

thanks in advance...

I've been trying to find a pair of Skywalkers in my size.  Supposedly only 800 pairs released??   They are pretty much sold out everywhere.  Larger sizes seem really hard to find. Anyone with any info. on where they might still be available?      

I was able to pick mine up from Adidas.com, all except the Vaders, I got those cheaper on ebay. They didn't release all at once, the only release date I could find for the u.s. was just for the shell tops.

I'm feelin' those Skywalkers. Only seen the Superstars here, though. I wonder if the rest of the collection has been released already. And I also wouldn't mind copping that Vader jacket. Pricey, though. It's like $130 here (converted).

sup guys,
here´s what I got of the collection so far
Adidas Star Wars:
"Unofficial" Yoda Consortium SuperStar
Stormtrooper SuperStar
Stormtrooper SuperSkate
Skywalker Top Ten

79f15ce633df9c488d43e0444531f990800d5f8.pjpg

Just got my Tie-Fighters in this morning, they come in a special box and tissue paper instead of the blister style pack, although a cool idea, a few a mine were broken or bent during shipping, so the special box is welcomed.

I picked up the Superstars at Foot Locker in Towson, MD. They were marked $75 but I had F&F. When he rang em up, $49.99 then the discount.
glasses.gif

Which shoes came in the action figure style packing and which came in boxes? Mine was a box but I'm curious.

dayam the skywalkers are FIRE!! I would of thought the yoda pairs would of been green lol. Vaders/Stormtroopers look pretty fresh too

Anyone knows where to buy the Skywalkers? Really want these but I missed out on release day 
tired.gif
 & I would'nt mind paying extra for them

Dope pickups Seb Master Arson! The Stormtrooper Superskates are definitely my favorite out of the collection.

Originally Posted by JN115

Anyone knows where to buy the Skywalkers? Really want these but I missed out on release day 
tired.gif
 & I would'nt mind paying extra for them

eBay or overseas internet sites would be my guess.

Damn those AT ATs are hot! I need to get me a pair now. I'd like to get hands on pair Trooper skates too.

Back
Top Bottom