ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the days where you had to be approved? We need that back asap. These new members
mean.gif
This
No one is replying to my legit check on other thread dummy
It's called wait and be patient or you could use other outlets for a legit check, NT isn't the only source of knowledge on sneakers out there

They're not exactly black. The holes are common on ALL the 350's so far. It's just when they were molding the soles, bubbles/holes formed. I'm sure if you chip away the paint, it's not black. 
Yea I understand the holes from the injection molding (or whatever type of molding process they use).  Wish they were both the "same' though, not one shoe having a bunch of injection bubbles/holes, and the other looking fine. 

I do like them, though.  Thought I wouldn't, as I really wanted the MR or PB... but these are definitely nicer in person than in photos.  I still want to consider my options, as I've been wondering if I should try to trade these for MR. 

yeah people were predicting Supreme 5's and OVO 10's to go up. So far almost all collabs from this year have come down on price than what it was initially going for. Except for Frags and Just Don's. 

I'm assuming you kept them and tha offer is no longer available?

I payed 1.4k for deadstock size 9 TD's

and think it is close to a steal, considering they are going for 2.1k+

only reason i made such a crazy purchase was thanks to reselling a pair of 750's that were not my size,

so essentially i didn't buy them with "my money" and still kept $700 in profit

I sold my size 9 TDs for 700 [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The fake turtle doves are for my nephew
I like the shoe, adidas doesn't make them for toddlers so I bought them from a website that makes them

Last edited:
So last night ive been trying to surpass recaptcha from pid AQ5265 has anyone carted the sz 9 with a backdoorlink if so share with me in inbox also please put suggestions in the comment area!!

yea I understand that, but business wise whatever you can double your money on or whatever is a steal. There's probably other perspectives of people who make so much money that they don't got time to worry about that chump change, but from the consumers perspective it is a steal. There are definitely people who are retail only and get mad if you offer a shoe for 50 over box even if the shoe is going for significantly more, but that's life. Everyone has different philosophies and as long as they are in the realm of reality and nothing sick i respect them all, whether i agree with them or not
I get what you're trying to say but I disagree with some of it.

From the consumer's perspective (assuming a consumer is someone who buys a pair of shoes to wear it/keep it as part of his collection) paying retail is sort of a fair price. Of course you could argue that some shoes are more overpriced than others from a material/quality standpoint but that's a different argument. A steal would be anything below that. 1000$ for a 200$ shoe is nothing even close to a bargain for a regular consumer.

Businesswise you are of course right. Buying something that you can sell and make a profit makes sense from that point of view. Considering all the talk in here about who "wins" in a trade, what a "fair price" for a certain cw is etc. it seems many people see shoes like this as a business opportunity. For them this would be a steal but I'd argue they're not really consumers but resellers/people who want to make money.

To me, collecting sneakers is a hobby. I put an amount of time, money and effort in buying shoes that I wan for myself that seems ridiculous to many people I know. But I have a proper job that pays alright so I couldn't care less if buying a pair of shoes for 5x retail is a steal considered to what I could get if I sold that pair to someone else. Either I want a pair of shoes or I don't want it. I don't have time for all that other stuff.

So I think a lot of what you say is mostly true for people who resell to make a living or younger people who are in school and have time for all the hassle that comes with buying hyped releases and want to make some extra cash and that' s fine with me. I just don't think it's something that is true for consumers in general or even the specific type of consumers you find on a sneaker board.
wink.gif

You can't look at everything by its retail price, supply and demand dictate what becomes the price. 

This. If you manage to get them under retail before they sell out, that is a steal.

Once they sell out, if you manage to get them in the secondary market under the median that is a steal.

I dont get how people are willing to risk selling in ebay when the Buyer can easily scam through Paypal.
Tell me a scenario where the buyer could scam you via eBay, and ill tell you a solution for that.  
You send buyer real shoes. Buyer claims you sent fakes, sends eBay pics of fakes. eBay sides with buyer. Buyer gets refund, sends you back the fakes, or just a box full of socks. You're out shoes & money.

Happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom