ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about StockX, but GOAT is awesome.

I've sold quite a few Yeezy's and other sneakers and the experience is smooth.

No issues. Ever.

Are you actually being serious? Never heard of them, but then again I usually only buy from locals.. Looks like they have some deals there doe.

GOAT is 10000% LEGIT

Been selling kicks on there for a minute. Sold about 20 or so pairs. A+

With all these people getting shipped the PB 2015 version instead of the 2016 version, doesn't this mean that Adidas was holding on to inventory of 2015 versions??!?!
i would say so...i got the 2015 pair from adidas US but my adidas france pair states is BB5350 (still waiting on shipping confirmation for my french pair)

Anyone else notice that in most style photos you never see anyone wearing Yeezy Season, but a lot of people are rocking Off-White. Yeezy gettin smoked in the clothing department by Virgil. 
What style photos are you referring to?

I don't think I'd personally wear Off White.  Just way too loud. 

Still rumours as of now, been said that SP always has "Launch Calenders" that don't turn out to be true.
if it counts for anything a store manager told me that they were gonna restock tds (while the dm was standing right there) and said this spring/may...but who knows

lmao shut that boy down with the SWIFTNESS
laugh.gif
I'd be willing to bet someone was saying "Ban this guy!!!!!.....(PM, "psst, how much you want for them?")

Last edited:
For those who have worn their 750s a decent amount: Does the toebox stretch after a while? My black 750s are feel narrow, but I can't decide if they are so narrow that I should sell them after trying on or if I can stretch them enough to wear. Went w a sz 9 even though im a true 9.5/10 since I heard that the first run of 750s ran really big.

What style photos are you referring to?

I don't think I'd personally wear Off White.  Just way too loud. 
some off white shorts (with just some small white branding and maybe one "barcode") , yeezys and monochrome upper - not too loud and good looking, imo. 

Got my pair in this morning from ADC, took a break from work to run and get them off my porch. Definitely seems like I got the AQ pair, as everything is badged AQ, and padding feels no different from my TDs. Does anyone's ADC pair even reference the BB style code? Anyways, throwing some pics up:
View media item 1925013View media item 1925014View media item 1925015Left shoe factory flaw but it's ok cause they're going on feet.
View media item 1925016
Bonus flex pic and shoutout to my cat for his matching fit:

View media item 1925017View media item 1925018

For those who have worn their 750s a decent amount: Does the toebox stretch after a while? My black 750s are feel narrow, but I can't decide if they are so narrow that I should sell them after trying on or if I can stretch them enough to wear. Went w a sz 9 even though im a true 9.5/10 since I heard that the first run of 750s ran really big.
my 750s didn't stretch at all. I've worn them maybe 20 times. I have the first release not the TBs

Last edited:

my 750s didn't stretch at all. I've worn them maybe 20 times. I have the first release not the TBs
oof...
ohwell.gif
 what i would give to have known that before buying.

Im a true sz 10 and i wore my blk 750s twice and theyre a sz 9 and they feel fine. I have narrow feet also

Im a true sz 10 and i wore my blk 750s twice and theyre a sz 9 and they feel fine. I have narrow feet also
I'm a slightly wide/flat 9.5-10 so that might be the difference between us.

I've worn my TB 750's a handful and they still feel narrow.  Do they still feel that way even unzipped to you?  They loosen up a bit more.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom