ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see the latest Yeezy 750 the more I want a pair. Locals selling them around 1000-1200. Might do a massive trade to acquire a pair. Recently got married so I deserve to treat myself. Wifey will recieve something as well.

WHY THOUGH

Better cs. I've Bought 2 pairs of J's from stockX and 1 of them wasn't clean. Both obviously were authentic. Customer service is hard to reach. Goat has more options. Monthly payment options with affirm. Customer service is great. Buy and sell used on goat. Authentication is legit. They video record everytime they authenticate. I had a pair get caught. They immediately took care of it. Cheaper too. 9% for sellers

To each his own. 350's are nice. I simply said NMD Primeknits are better. 750's are another story...now 750's are superb. 350 are Roshes in my eyes...bump the hype and resell value.
fasho... i can respect opinions.. but you should really consider my trade 
tongue.gif

Better cs. I've Bought 2 pairs of J's from stockX and 1 of them wasn't clean. Both obviously were authentic. Customer service is hard to reach. Goat has more options. Monthly payment options with affirm. Customer service is great. Buy and sell used on goat. Authentication is legit. They video record everytime they authenticate. I had a pair get caught. They immediately took care of it. Cheaper too. 9% for sellers
hmm alright thanks for the info dude. I was trying to sell my pair of Wings 12s on there but I think I'll take them to Goat

if someone buys my pair and pays with Affirm, I assume I still get all my $ upfront right? I don't have to wait for the monthly payments?

Deli

The gum bottom is a another reason I'm really hype to rock my pair...don't need to worry about the paint chipping off like my OG 750s

I have never heard of nor have I seen chipping or paint cracking of the midsole on the original 750 colorway as an owner myself. The midsole isn't painted like 350s are.

Last edited:
I have never heard of nor seen chipping or paint cracking of the original 750 colorway as an owner myself. The midsole isn't painted like 350s are.
You might be right then...I cleane mine after every wear so I just assumed they would like all my 350s have, guess I need to wear them more to find out for sure

You might be right then...I cleane mine after every wear so I just assumed they would like all my 350s have, guess I need to wear them more to find out for sure

It still boggles my mind how hype 350s are even though they are so fragile (PBs excluded). Hype is a crazy thing. These things shouldn't be more than $125 retail at the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom