ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious. Is it the length or the width of the shoe that makes it feel tighter?
These fit tts for me for the most part with semi wide feet. Got a size 9.5 and the width feels like a 9 while the length feels like a 10. If you own cream UB's, get the same size for a snug fit with a slightly longer toebox. Anyone with narrow feet can go down .5-1 full size. I don't know why adidas sizing is all over the place, but hope this helps anyone that's looking.

^second that...  Tho TTS might be a little long, the width is good.  I have about 3/4 of a thumb space in my toe box...  My toes are just past the line.  I dont know how much the .5 size down would affect the width but it might be pushing it at that point.  

i dont get how people are spending 1k on these shoes?! i didnt cook but i will keep trying to get atleast one of the next releases haha

I enjoy lurking this thread, it is :pimp: :lol:

But yeah I wouldn't pay above retail. And even retail is high. These joints should be $130 at the highest :lol:

$350 Retail.. yeah $275-295ish would've been nice. But $130? The only hightops you're getting with that price are Supra Skytops. 
laugh.gif

Just got offered : my DS OG Ultra Boosts, my 8.5 creams (super limited here in europe but I have another DS pair) and 485$ for DS grey gum and done by a meet up. Really thinking about it.

i dont get how people are spending 1k on these shoes?! i didnt cook but i will keep trying to get atleast one of the next releases haha

Paying over retail sucks, ill give you that. But all things considered, after getting 7 Yeezy's for retail, I didn't feel too bad about buying 2 750's for after market prices - 1k and 1115.

Paying over retail sucks, ill give you that. But all things considered, after getting 7 Yeezy's for retail, I didn't feel too bad about buying 2 750's for after market prices - 1k and 1115.
I need to find me some 750's for that price.

Just got offered : my DS OG Ultra Boosts, my 8.5 creams (super limited here in europe but I have another DS pair) and 485$ for DS grey gum and done by a meet up. Really thinking about it.
That doesn't seem like that bad of a deal. 

OG UB's and Creams are worth what... $250 each?

$500 + $485 = $985

Even if the UB's were worth $300 each, thats still under $1100 for the GG

I would do it.

OG boosts are nice but core blacks are just as nice and you have another pair of Creams.

I have an extra pair of Creams also...maybe I need to start looking for trades.

$975 buy it Now on eBay seems too good to be true

Saw the guy cancel it a day ago too, he just reposted it

$975 buy it Now on eBay seems too good to be true

Saw the guy cancel it a day ago too, he just reposted it

Not every listing is real, but not everyone is fake either. I took a chance with a new seller that obviously was getting passed up because the number 0. After a few emails of responding back and forth, I took a chance knowing I have eBay and Paypal protection along with the seller assuring me they will take them back if I suspect in any way they are not real. So yea, a calculated risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom