ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these in from goat yesterday. I sold my TB 750s on there to get these. First time buying from goat and it only took about a week for them to get delivered to me. Really happy with them and they fit perfect.

I have got some 750's grey/glow and someone is asking me to sell it for 800€. I think that is not reasonable price. What is your opinion guys?

I have got some 750's grey/glow and someone is asking me to sell it for 800€. I think that is not reasonable price. What is your opinion guys?

in a way it is because resell is dropping right now.... but if you don't need the money i say hold on to them, resale will go back up when the market gets dry

in a way it is because resell is dropping right now.... but if you don't need the money i say hold on to them, resale will go back up when the market gets dry

Doesn't look like it'll go up later. These have dropped lower than any other 750's. Easily had for $900 now.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like it'll go up later. These have dropped lower than any other 750's. Easily had for $900 now.
Where are you guys finding these prices? Point me in the right direction because I don't see anything for less than $1250 in 9.5.

"Easily" had my ***. Someone finds a steal and now its "easily" had. :lol:

Unless youre lucky (seller needs money asap), you wont find a DS pair under $1200 so "easily".

"Easily" had my ***. Someone finds a steal and now its "easily" had. :lol:

Unless youre lucky (seller needs money asap), you wont find a DS pair under $1200 so "easily".

Lol if you knew where to look, there's tons of pairs that can EASILY be had for $900. Not about luck or finding steals. There's tons out there IF you just knew where to look.

whats the story on this? and where can i see it?
nerd.gif

Then we woudnt have pages upon pages of people asking if xxxx is a good price.

What are these "places" you speak of? :lol:

whats the story on this? and where can i see it?
nerd.gif
Bape vs Supreme

Bape won but ultimately we all lost considering what they were fighting over.

Only highlight was when racks realized he wasn't going to win and went after the cameraman.

I respect that move.  He might have been taking that L but he made sure someone else felt his pain.

Bape vs Supreme

Only highlight was when racks realized he wasn't going to win and went after the cameraman.

I respect that move.  He might have been taking that L but he made sure someone else felt his pain.
ape dude needs to square up on people who will actually give him a good run

Bape vs Supreme

Bruh was that man screaming? Lol I like how buddy with the dreads swung on the camera man but not bruh that was beating his *** lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom