ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me at how many of you are spending, I mean wasting, well over $700 for these shoes when you can get 2-4 quality pairs of kicks that are much better for the same amount.

All of you guys who are so damn impatient and are itching to buy these Yeezys for over $600-700 are the reason the after market is the way it is. If only you can all just realize that these are just shoes (and mediocre at that) and are widely stocked everywhere in the re-sell market, the prices will go down when the sellers are seeing their product ain't moving at the price they are asking.

But hey, if you're maxing out your credit card (aka money that you don't have) for these kicks or spending disposable income that is nonexistent, then good for you and your silly spending habits. 

Honestly, if you take away all the hype and all the B.S. involved with this release, these shoes ain't even worth anything close $250. My NMD Runner PK camos are better than these.

As my wife said, Yeezys look like "banana boat inflatable raft elf shoes." lmao

Here's the thing...DON'T BITE. Buyer stupidity/impulse is exactly what resellers are hoping to take advantage of.

Last edited:

StyleForum is probably your best bet. If it's anything like the Achilles then it's gonna be extremely long but narrow.
Thank you man repped 

They make their money a year for now on them when they sell for $1200
The hype fade so quick that I can't imagine somebody paying 1200 for these, they're really good, really loud, quality on point, all good, but it just fade awaaaaay ...

It amazes me at how many of you are spending, I mean wasting, well over $700 for these shoes when you can get 2-4 quality pairs of kicks that are much better for the same amount.

All of you guys who are so damn impatient and are itching to buy these Yeezys for over $600-700 are the reason the after market is the way it is. If only you can all just realize that these are just shoes (and mediocre at that) and are widely stocked everywhere in the re-sell market, the prices will go down when the sellers are seeing their product ain't moving at the price they are asking.

But hey, if you're maxing out your credit card (aka money that you don't have) for these kicks or spending disposable income you don't have, then good for you and your silly spending habits. 

Honestly, if you take away all the hype and all the B.S. involved with this release, these shoes ain't even worth anything close $250. My NMD Runner PK camos are better than these.

Here's the thing...DON'T BITE. Buyer stupidity/impulse is exactly what resellers are hoping to take advantage of.
Too much noise, too little info ... so ok man just keep your life going, don't mind us 

But hey, if you're maxing out your credit card (aka money that you don't have) for these kicks or spending disposable income you don't have, then good for you and your silly spending habits. 

Too much noise, too little info ... so ok man just keep your life going, don't mind us 
The truth hurts.

The truth hurts.
Am I hurt? 
Just is that your lack of common sense is overwhelming, why would you come to a thread  designed for people who likes yeezys to talk sh't about them? Really ? You don't have anything better to do ... you know , friday night, probably your girl is felling lonely, and you'd be speaking with dudes you don't even know but you hate beforehand lol

Last edited:

The truth hurts.
Am I hurt? 
Just is that you lack of common sense is overwhelming, why would you come to a thread  designed for people who likes yeezys to talk sh't about them? Really ? You don't have anything better to do ... you know , friday night, probably your girl is felling lonely, and you'd be speaking with dudes you don't even know but you hate beforehand lol
Call it "hate" if you want, but you know damn well it's a fact people are spending $700+ on these shoes and the ONLY reason it's going for that much is the hype. Answer me this: would you pay $700 for these exact shoes if Kanye's name had nothing to do with them?

I'm actually trying to help those people who are maxing out their credit cards or spending unwisely on these while living check to check by putting some perspective into what these shoes really are.

Contrary to your opinion, there is a ton of common sense into what I'm saying. Explain to me how you can justify $700-1000 for shoes that are constructed pretty much the same way as other pairs of Adidas kicks with the same if not similar boost technology that go for much much less.

Call it "hate" if you want, but you know damn well it's a fact people are spending $700+ on these shoes and the ONLY reason it's going for that much is the hype. Answer me this: would you pay $700 for these exact shoes if Kanye's name had nothing to do with them?

I'm actually trying to help those people who are maxing out their credit cards or spending unwisely on these while living check to check by putting some perspective into what these shoes really are.

Contrary to your opinion, there is a ton of common sense into what I'm saying. Explain to me how you can justify $700-1000 for shoes that are constructed pretty much the same way as other pairs of Adidas kicks with the same if not similar boost technology that go for much much less.

Blah blah blah. This is not a new argument you are bringing to the table. Every now and then some clown will bring this same spew into the topic.

Come back when you have something original to complain about.

someone spending $700-$1000 on a pair of shoes can be the equivalent of someone spending $70 on a pair of shoes.

Money is relative.

Go make a thread about financial decisions.

But prior to that - what qualifies you to speak upon another persons finances ?

Adrien-Brody-BFD-Dont-care-Not-impressed-So-what-Uncaring-So-Who-cares-I-Dont-Care.gif
That's what I was thinking.

Like, what's your point?

The truth hurts.
So why you in this topic? Cause youre better than the next dude who chooses to spend HIS money on something YOU dont think is "worth" it?

Worth is subjective.
It's not a matter on whether or not you or I think its worth it. My opinion is my opinion and others will have theirs. 

So why am I in this topic? Because so many of you here keep on saying this or something similar: "Just waiting for it go below $600 then I'll pull the trigger."

How does this get accomplished? Y'all better stop biting at the $700 price tag if you want resellers to drop their prices. 

The fact is I spend zero on these shoes.

I bought them because I liked them from the first pic I saw months ago.

I'll wear them for a year and then sell them before they get beat for the same I paid for them.

Fact.

Funny how some of you got super sensitive all of a sudden and got their feathers ruffled and are now trying to advise me to start a thread about "financial decisions."

LMAO

Simple - if you don't care, don't reply to me. Block me for all I care.

But hey, if you're maxing out your credit card (aka money that you don't have) for these kicks or spending disposable income that is nonexistent, then good for you and your silly spending habits.

I'll be the first to admit that I maxed out my first $800 limit credit card when I really didn't have a legit job at 18 :smh:. Bought Jewelry and Jordan's with it until I lost my job and was jobless for 4 months. CC company hounded my *** crazy :smh:. Took a year and a half to pay it and the interest put it on the mark of 1k :smh:

I was stupid reckless, still am but more educated and wiser

Never again

Straight Cash for everything

Listen to dude :smokin

I'll be the first to admit that I maxed out my first $800 limit credit card when I really didn't have a legit job at 18
mean.gif
. Bought Jewelry and Jordan's with it until I lost my job and was jobless for 4 months. CC company hounded my *** crazy
mean.gif
. Took a year and a half to pay it and the interest put it on the mark of 1k
mean.gif

Never again

Listen to dude
smokin.gif
You on the right track my dude. Won't be long til your 10K increases to 25K, then 50K....

The fact is I spend zero on these shoes.

I bought them because I liked them from the first pic I saw months ago.

I'll wear them for a year and then sell them before they get beat for the same I paid for them.

Fact.
This is the best part about Yeezys  

You can beat them into the ground until the soles start falling off and still sell them for retail 
roll.gif

I'll be the first to admit that I maxed out my first $800 limit credit card when I really didn't have a legit job at 18
mean.gif
. Bought Jewelry and Jordan's with it until I lost my job and was jobless for 4 months. CC company hounded my *** crazy
mean.gif
. Took a year and a half to pay it and the interest put it on the mark of 1k
mean.gif

Never again

Listen to dude
smokin.gif
Don't pay cash for things. Use credit, especially if you have rewards cards. 

Pay for everything with a rewards card then pay it off to under 9% before the statement date. Let it post and then pay off the remainder before the due date. That way you get free money using the rewards card, you build your credit rating and you pay 0% interest. 

someone spending $700-$1000 on a pair of shoes can be the equivalent of someone spending $70 on a pair of shoes.

Money is relative.

Go make a thread about financial decisions.

But prior to that - what qualifies you to speak upon another persons finances ?
I do it for a living. End of argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom