ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

same thing. status was 'left at front door' and i was like:

but turns out it was in a secure place.

thank yeezus the 'nightmare fedex exp' i've read once in a while here during delivery was not my case.
delivery days for hyped shoes always make me nervous lol. it will never get old.

Received my pair today, and I'm impressed. These are my first 750s. I'm a 8.5 in Jordans and a 9 in everything else. I got these in an 8 and I still have room. I can see how people are breaking the zipper because it can be a little hard to zip up all of the way. Quality is def on point.

Yeah, he hit the key points to cover you if they aren't legit. You' should be able to get your money back if something goes wrong
Its nice, but not necessary. If a seller is peddling fakes it is their responsibility to mention Replica. If they don't mention anything PayPal expects you to send legit pairs. There is no way to get around with some BS about how 'you didn't read fine print'. 

Man, I thought someone stole these off of my front porch, which never happens in my neighborhood. I received the FedEx notification that the package was dropped off, but it was nowhere to be seen when I came back home from work. I was on the phone with FedEx giving my tracking # when I see in the corner of my eyes a huge *** box on the other side of my house behind the side gate. That's when I realized that the FedEx deliveryman was looking out for me. Nobody ever left packages there so I never thought to look.

I don't know who you are or what your name is, but you were an MVP FedEx deliveryman! 
gotta get him a nice christmas gift

Last edited:
Try local sneaker groups on FB.

Got 1 guy who offered me $800 for my size. But im offering $730-750 for pears or am I pushing it :lol:
I miss out on a lot of deals because don't partake in social media. I'm a private person so I refuse to setup a FB, Twitter etc accounts.

Where do you guys think the price for the brown 750s will settle at? Seems crazy no one is jumping on these at v2 beluga prices. 

Also new to the forums, long time lurker. 

Last edited:
Is this what the chocolates look like in natural light? 

3319E7B500000578-0-image-m-12_1460480627383.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom