ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody checking Ye's IG. He's posting a lot of clothing and shoe related stuff. Maybe some S5 stuff.

SMFH at adidas store only letting you enter for 1 cw only

chick that works there was wearing v2 Belugas too. so you already know where the other 2 cw's are going

Last edited:
I'm like 0-13 on Confirmed App not including Ls I've made family members and friends take with me.

So it don't really matter where the tap now button is. :smile:

Last edited:
SMFH at adidas store only letting you enter for 1 cw only

chick that works there was wearing v2 Belugas too. so you already know where the other 2 cw's are going

Waiting on Adidas to confirm if the stores are going to allow us to pick up more than one colorway if we hit on more than one colorway. Corporates word > Shady Employees word

Nice. Copped the FOG Camo Joggers from complexcon pre holiday release ting

Good stuff. The drawstring area on the camo pants ripped the first time I wore the pants from pulling the drawstrings too tight (the large is slightly too big for my waist). But the material of the pants themselves is pretty good. I also wore the grey hoody from the first PacSun with the camo pants

Good stuff. The drawstring area on the camo pants ripped the first time I wore the pants from pulling the drawstrings too tight (the large is slightly too big for my waist). But the material of the pants themselves is pretty good. I also wore the grey hoody from the first PacSun with the camo pants

Yea in the holiday collection that's coming up they have the military green and an all black version of that hoodie. Also military green draw string shorts.

I'm tryna see how the shorts or hoodie with the Green V2's would look.

Anyone get a call from Garden state Plaza NJ ?
That mall is closed today it seems . Maybe they're doing calls Tomo?

Waiting on Adidas to confirm if the stores are going to allow us to pick up more than one colorway if we hit on more than one colorway. Corporates word > Shady Employees word

if they're only letting people enter for 1 cw for the instore raffle, wouldn't be surprised if they'll only let you pick up 1 cw if you hit all 3 on the app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom