ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: apparently is build a habit szn
07a5Ou.gif

did your status change to platinum vip though? sometimes the counter goes back to $0 but your status shows as Platinum VIP

My money spent is $326 but still no platinum VIP. I just changed the size to try and get it for my girl instead now. Oh weLL.

did your status change to platinum vip though? sometimes the counter goes back to $0 but your status shows as Platinum VIP
Whoa! Youre right, thank you! I was only checking the desktop sites to see if my status was updated, but I just checked the app instead and status shows VIP. I only have 9 minutes though!

years ago everyone memeing about ye not giving everyone yeezy's. now everyone talking about bricks. smh

Just woke up to the W from Avenue. Payment went through but imma bit nervous because I didn't pay for almost three hours after getting the email. Will relax when I get a shipping note.
I wouldn’t sweat it. Raffle says you have until Friday 9:00am CET to complete payment.

Happened to me last night.

I tried every excuse to get a code and they weren’t having it:lol:

the girl at FTL couldn’t get my bluetooth to work, she took my phone to put the code in while covering the top so i couldn’t make out the numbers :rofl: . told her she needs a raise :lol:

GOAT is supposed to do a level of Quality Control when they receive shoes from sellers.

That makes no sense. It's not like the seller had anything to do with the QC issue on the Yebra, nor GOAT for that matter.

You can walk into any Adidas and get a shoe with that minor issue, doesn't mean the shoe isn't legit or unworn.

Where do we draw the line? If there's glue stains on the gumsole GOAT needs to start rejecting that too when it came that way from Adidas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom