ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might keep my second pair as a potential trade bait foe when those green joints drop. I need those more than anything!

True but it's pretty damn rare

Not as rare as you think but nothing here comes free. Peopl shouldn't think they can sign up for an account and expect the "community" to start throwing oops to people who have no personal connection on here at all. NT is the kinda place that you get out of it what you put into it. And don't expect for it suddenly pay off in the middle of a yeezy release.

Last edited:
Just got the call from NKSF. Apparently I had asked for a size 12 when signing up but I know I didn't because I always enter my TTS. Interesting.

Not as rare as you think but nothing here comes free. Peopl shouldn't think they can sign up for an account and expect the "community" to start throwing oops to people who have no personal connection on here at all. NT is the kinda place that you get out of it what you put into it. And don't expect for it suddenly pay off in the middle of a yeezy release.
View media item 2474750

Just asked one of the girls at footlocker handling the reservations if unclaimed pairs were gonna be raffled off and she says " those are already raffled off" she couldn't look me in the eye so I knew that was a lie. how can you raffle unclaimed pairs when you don't even know if there's any unclaimed yet... bish

I tried em on and they feel good at TTS (10) for me. They're snug but it's that same tolerable snug that my .5 size up UBs has. I can deal with that. It's all preference tho. I hope this helps anyone worried about sizing like I was.

Last edited:
wtf footlocker sf said they didnt get the shipment? told me to come back Tuesday 10 to 6. said there shoulda been a notice from the app...i didnt get no notice

wtf footlocker sf said they didnt get the shipment? told me to come back Tuesday 10 to 6. said there shoulda been a notice from the app...i didnt get no notice
:smh: Don't leave without proof from the manager, they'll just deny it later and say you didn't come to pick it up within their pickup time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom