ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be happy as hell making 100k/year 
nthat.gif
 sheesh

UPS man was supposed to deliver my yeezys yesterday but never showed up and put it as attempted delivery when my shipment release is on [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I'm bummed i didn't get a email from ssense. I'm assuming its based on purchase history? I only have one order from them

You both are wrong you can't compare finances because that chart would be so skewed there would be no way to explain it. Think of it this way 99% of the population only accounts for 1% of all circulating currency. On the contrary those 1% of people (elitist) account for 99% of the circulating currency. You're either really rich or just getting by. With only making 100k a year in America you are just getting. That person would still make calculated purchases

Missed Ssense. Annoyed, so let's play:

Unless you're Numero Uno, there will always be somebody above you.
100 this, 100 that, 1% this, 1% of 1% that-what do you pull down?
Some like the shoes, some like the money, some like The Hunt.

Who the F* cares?

View media item 2478256
You said it better than I did. You always want more and there is always someone ahead of you. Stay thirsty and keep hustling to make money.

Same situation with one of my two orders. Received shipping e-mail for both from ADC around Sunday afternoon and both originally scheduled to arrive on Wed. One package is already at the local FedEx waiting to be sorted, while the other is stuck in "Label Created - Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel." but still scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Not going to call for now, hopefully it just shows up.

Same thing thats happenning to me. I got lucky in securing 3 pairs. One package is being delivered today, another is stuck in label and one other order still in hiatus. I'm worried but i'm definetly content in securing my pair in my size as of now. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

How does one get into the Ssense email party?

Just sign up for all emails from them, or was it something specific to Yeezys?

ADC is so unpredictable about their shipping for me.  Finally got my shipping confirmation just now.  Easily the longest wait from purchase to shipping through ADC.

How does one get into the Ssense email party?

Just sign up for all emails from them, or was it something specific to Yeezys?

Maybe they just randomly chose people from their subscriber list. I never got an email. but i did do their survey they sent out yesterday :rofl:

ADC is so unpredictable about their shipping for me.  Finally got my shipping confirmation just now.  Easily the longest wait from purchase to shipping through ADC.
Yeah ADC is def taking their time shipping these out, I was in the earlier group too and still am waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom