ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got lucky with that double up. DO NOT CONTACT ADIDAS :lol:
Not a chance! I was in my front yard installing a new mailbox. Guy handed me two boxes and I ran them inside before FedEx guy could change his mind.

nah he wouldn't do anything, Adidas screwed up, you're fine :lol:

someone printed off the same label twice or two diff employees

enjoy

nah he wouldn't do anything, Adidas screwed up, you're fine
laugh.gif

enjoy
that prolly means someone else wont get his? man life aint fair sometimes

Legit check on ADC :lol:

Seeing a lot of people on my feed questioning ADC pairs they are receiving from Adidas :rofl:

what are people's experience with buying from stockx? Looking to pick up a pair of zebra off stockx, but wanted some good feedback before I do that. Will rep for info - thanks!

Legit check on ADC :lol:

[size=14pt]Seeing a lot of people on my feed questioning ADC pairs they are receiving from Adidas[/size] :rofl:

if that was for my post, wasn't legit checking. never saw an ADC box with any stickers in general before and was just confused. never questioned the authencity but I'm sure plenty others would have as we've seen in the past :x

Last edited by a moderator:
StockX should require a copy of the invoice and original box from ADC or YS. Copies of receipts. Yes yea. I know all that can be fabricated too but hopefully it deters the UA/China plug scumbags

Basically a carfax for sneakers. This game is too sketch to buy unverified pairs second hand. Damm.

StockX should require a copy of the invoice and original box from ADC or YS. Copies of receipts. Yes yea. I know all that can be fabricated too but hopefully it deters the UA/China plug scumbags

Basically a carfax for sneakers. This game is too sketch to buy unverified pairs second hand. Damm.
Would be harder to fabricate, because the names on the receipt match the name of the sender if you ordered online. 

Last edited:
nah he wouldn't do anything, Adidas screwed up, you're fine :lol:

enjoy
that prolly means someone else wont get his? man life aint fair sometimes

maybe. but if here were to send them back, it’s not like ADC would come through on someone’s canceled order

ADC doesn't even send receipts

Not like it matters anymore either way

Both my GOAT and YS pair came last night!! Any tips on keeping them clean? I believe Crept is a no-no, correct?

So you can only sell shoes you purchase yourself directly thru a retailer??? Doesnt make much sense. Not to mention someone could easily send in their legit receipt with a fake pair. Adc doesnt send receipts anyway.

Last edited:
these 2.0s are just gonna make the og beluga more appealing to most
laugh.gif

if your looking for those better grab them soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom