Status
Not open for further replies.
700s will be the biggest ragret for a lot of folks come Nov 1

Attachments

• ragrets.jpg
    ragrets.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 10
RSRCOkM.jpg WY01EgJ.jpg Zb6sRhj.jpg t1QxVH6.jpg

Replica makers beating Adidas to the market with what looks like the same attention of detail that you would expect from a retail pair... I'm both impressed and weary of this at the same time. Regardless of replica or not, the shoe looks a lot more appealing to the eye when it is bigger than a size 6.

Even the reps look good... :smokin

Would I be a hypebeast if I bought a pair of Powerphases knowing it's a rebranded Reebok?
It's actually not. It's an actual Adidas brand model from the 80's. Wouldn't matter though because Adidas owns Reebok now anyways...

The more that you know...it still does look like a Reebok Classic, but I'll bow out on this one.

^ At this point, no person is safe from being accused of fakes.

Last edited:
This is why its been ADC or bust for me basically since the V2 dropped. Once the fakes got a hold of the same weave used on the retail V2 it was a no go for me on all secondary market kicks. I saw some reviews for the fakes vs reals on the belugas and was dumbfounded by how good the fakes were. When it got to the point of "when you wear them you can tell the boost is a little squishier in the fakes....i was like nah...just nah

I ordered a pair of 750s chocolate off ebay. Seller had 12k+ feedback (ez_sneakers) - hope its legit. Since the new fakes are better, any tell-tale signs they are fake or real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom