Not open for further replies.
Those triple blacks are looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!! Copped the 72-10 today and the Surpeme Bogo Thursday. These and the 350 tan's are the last things on my list. Out of the two I would rather get the Triple blacks and take the L on the Tan's. Of course easier said than done lol

End Clothing UK. YTWW tweeted it and now End Clothing cancelled their first come, first serve approach and will do a raffle or online release apparently. 
Nice to see that some of these store owners still look out for these kids. No idea how those guys should've even survived another week like this.

Last edited:
question i see in videos of guys running bots there is a yellow circle around there pointer ? can someone tell me what that is ?

People 

DO NOT SHOP at ONENESS boutique!!!

http://www.oneness287.com/

**They have a hidden 15% restock fee for any cancelled item** 

I contacted them to cancel a order (NOT SHIPPED and still processing) after finding out my wife ordered the same shoe(Diamond Supply NT1) that I did for myself. She was trying to surprise me for Xmas. I literally spoke to a rep on the phone and asked them to cancel. She told me to just send a email to the oneness287@gmail.com. I left her know I did that before calling and just called to confirm. 

1 Hour later, I get email saying item shipped. I immediately wrote them back and asked WHY would you ship a item I called and emailed about to cancel. Their response "there is a 15% restocking fee if you want to cancel the order you cannot just place orders and cancel them without a fee."

My response back was  "I called and emailed about this and no one said anything. As well, I tried to look at your policies and the Spotify page is completely broken. There is no where on your site that confirms what you are saying. It is not stated anywhere" 

My 2nd Response:

Hello Oneness,

I went back and tried to find the policy which you are speaking of and it is nonexistent. If that is your policy to charge a 15% restocking fee for cancelling a shoe that is not sold out and not even shipped then that is terrible business. I would completely understand if it was a limited item that I may have stopped someone else from purchasing. If that is your policy (which to reiterate, is not shown anywhere on your site or Spotify and not explicity expressed to let customers know), then go ahead and ship me the shoes. 

I will not be doing any more business with you and will be sure to let everyone I find and the sneaker community as a whole know how you all do business and that I would suggest giving their money to another vendor. 

Regards,

Response back from Oneness  "that is our policy and these are a limited release we normally do not even offer refunds or cancelations" 

My response: "

Show me the policy. 

And they are limited to 500 pair yes. But they are sitting on all sites. They are not selling out at all. 

Its fine, I am not even going to argue through emails like a child. I am done.

Thanks for the business.

Oneness response  = *crickets*

Moral of story...I just want NT fam to know before you shop with them that if you have to cancel for a LEGIT reason...you are SOL. And its a 15% ghost restocking fee. I will not do business with them again. 

***Post it, share it...whatever you want to do. With it being christmas time, I just dont want folks to get stuck like I did. I have contacted sneakerpolitics to see if they can cancel....we'll see* 

Put translucent dark anthracite soles on the triple black 750's and it would've been a game changer smh. tan 350's > triple black 750's.

Regarding that Oneness mess above. Isn't that the same clown who bragged about backdooring the 750s and got called out by YTWW on twitter? Would love for them to see your conversation and tweet that as well. Sorry to hear about your experience tho.

People 

DO NOT SHOP at ONENESS boutique!!!

http://www.oneness287.com/

**They have a hidden 15% restock fee for any cancelled item** 

I contacted them to cancel a order (NOT SHIPPED and still processing) after finding out my wife ordered the same shoe(Diamond Supply NT1) that I did for myself. She was trying to surprise me for Xmas. I literally spoke to a rep on the phone and asked them to cancel. She told me to just send a email to the oneness287@gmail.com. I left her know I did that before calling and just called to confirm. 

1 Hour later, I get email saying item shipped. I immediately wrote them back and asked WHY would you ship a item I called and emailed about to cancel. Their response "there is a 15% restocking fee if you want to cancel the order you cannot just place orders and cancel them without a fee."

My response back was  "I called and emailed about this and no one said anything. As well, I tried to look at your policies and the Spotify page is completely broken. There is no where on your site that confirms what you are saying. It is not stated anywhere" 

My 2nd Response:

Hello Oneness,

I went back and tried to find the policy which you are speaking of and it is nonexistent. If that is your policy to charge a 15% restocking fee for cancelling a shoe that is not sold out and not even shipped then that is terrible business. I would completely understand if it was a limited item that I may have stopped someone else from purchasing. If that is your policy (which to reiterate, is not shown anywhere on your site or Spotify and not explicity expressed to let customers know), then go ahead and ship me the shoes. 

I will not be doing any more business with you and will be sure to let everyone I find and the sneaker community as a whole know how you all do business and that I would suggest giving their money to another vendor. 

Regards,

Response back from Oneness  "that is our policy and these are a limited release we normally do not even offer refunds or cancelations" 

My response: "

Show me the policy. 

And they are limited to 500 pair yes. But they are sitting on all sites. They are not selling out at all. 

Its fine, I am not even going to argue through emails like a child. I am done.

Thanks for the business.

Oneness response  = *crickets*

Moral of story...I just want NT fam to know before you shop with them that if you have to cancel for a LEGIT reason...you are SOL. And its a 15% ghost restocking fee. I will not do business with them again. 

***Post it, share it...whatever you want to do. With it being christmas time, I just dont want folks to get stuck like I did. I have contacted sneakerpolitics to see if they can cancel....we'll see* 
this is not going to stop anyone from copping Yeezys from them (not sure if they release them there) if they drop

buy yeah besides yeezy i wont be buying from them thanks for info

What do y'all think of the 'Oxford Tan' colourway? Think this is the worst of out the 4 to be honest (Replica yeezy image I believe)

this is not going to stop anyone from copping Yeezys from them (not sure if they release them there) if they drop

buy yeah besides yeezy i wont be buying from them thanks for info
lmao. they already backdoor'd all their pears. why would anyone wanna give their money to such a horrible shop. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom