ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best option would be when you submit a post, you can have it to only be viewable for say members that have 200+ reps. That way information is available for those that help out on NT instead of lurkers.

My wife got a call from my local Pac Sun last night after they were closed. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size, so got another size to hopefully size swap. She is now 2/2 on Pac Sun in store raffles. Can't believe it.

Funny how the guys who joined in late 2015 have something to say about restricted access. Wait till you've been here for a while and here the same stupid questions like "what's ADC". This isn't the only forum that deals with this type of crap. No one has go through applications. Just like the buy/sell you're allowed access after X amount of post. Real difficult, huh?
Date is irrelevant to me. Somebody that joined in say  April 2015 can be doing way more for the community and helping others than a person who has been a member for 4 years. Like in the workplace somebody can be in that field for 10+ years but the guy with only 2 years of experience can be more capable and knowledgable. At the end of the day it's just a number

These dudes always want to close to the door to other people as though doing that would mean they'd get every release they wanted.

There are so many people in the world that cop shoes that don't know or care what NT is.
These fools think that join date gives people some type of entitlement. There are quite a few people who made new accounts.

In case these elitists haven't noticed, this site stays afloat due to ad revenue being littered across the forum and the sponsors you see at the bottom of the forum.

Guess what happens the minute you start restricting access? There goes the ad revenue!

Yea my current account join date is 2015, that doesn't mean I don't speak the truth.

Those 1000 guests+ you see lurking? Those are eyeballs and drive ad revenue and impressions. That's what pays the bills.

Unless this site goes the Wikipedia route and accept donations, perhaps you can create a Membership application process. I'm going to bet not many of you are willing to fork out the cash for private access.

Or you can be like KTT and form your own elitist group an charge people money to join this secret circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom