Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
LOVE this pair, the cws is so wearable tbh. I bought the Salts a few months ago as well.

695BC066-D071-4101-BBB6-F29BC8F975E8.jpeg

Yeah, I love a modest cw. I like the Analogs because its an everyday shoe, but also has just a little flair with the reflective materials to feel like you shining lol

I like the salts too. I might grab those too once shoe prices dip again in the Fall

StockX sucks so bad man. My so called pair has been “en route to SX for authentication” for 10 days now! I’m pretty mad. Wish I could cancel my order since they’re way cheaper now. Can’t even get a freaking resell pair in my possession. **** SX.

Mines from release day just shipped yesterday, due in on Friday from Tempe AZ... Betting I won't have my space hippies until the end of July but at least we are not getting more reports of SX employees rampantly getting infected with Covid. My size is only down $20 from what I paid, so just happy I don't have to wait any longer. Anxious to compare them to my OGs.

The 12.5 I got from Adidas is too big - so I'm in the .5 down club for QNTMs. Blessed my homie for retail. After some break-in they would have been a mess.

Mines from release day just shipped yesterday, due in on Friday from Tempe AZ... Betting I won't have my space hippies until the end of July but at least we are not getting more reports of SX employees rampantly getting infected with Covid. My size is only down $20 from what I paid, so just happy I don't have to wait any longer. Anxious to compare them to my OGs.

The 12.5 I got from Adidas is too big - so I'm in the .5 down club for QNTMs. Blessed my homie for retail. After some break-in they would have been a mess.
Mine still Say en route to SX for authentication I ordered on the 2nd of July hopefully I’ll see some changes this week glad I’m not the only one tho

Mine still Say en route to SX for authentication I ordered on the 2nd of July hopefully I’ll see some changes this week glad I’m not the only one tho
I have purchases from as far has June 15th that still say “en route” and a pair of shoes that I sold on June 24th finally have been flagged as “received”. Safe to say i won’t be using stockx anymore. Goat has been clutch though even during the pandemic.

I have purchases from as far has June 15th that still say “en route” and a pair of shoes that I sold on June 24th finally have been flagged as “received”. Safe to say i won’t be using stockx anymore. Goat has been clutch though even during the pandemic.
Good news is I just checked my account now it says an authenticator is verifying my item I hope you get your pair soon man I understand SX can be a pain I’m so over them 😒

I have a purchase from June 14 still waiting to be authenticated. I've emailed numerous times and still no change. I straight up emailed yesterday and said I'll be doing a chargeback if I don't see anything by Friday. As a seller, I sold some shoes 10 days after my purchase and I've already been paid out about two weeks ago. Doesn't seem like they have a system in place in terms of authenticating based on date of purchase.I'll have to pay about 50 bucks more for the same shoe on goat so that's kinda irritating

Back
Top Bottom