Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Bariums from GOAT just landed. Plastic/semi-reflective material on the lateral side of the left shoe is severely misaligned and there are a number of flaws on the 3M of the right shoe. Heel counter alignment is 1/4. Not terrible, but more problems than I'd like on a pair I paid $400 for
IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

Bariums from GOAT just landed. Plastic/semi-reflective material on the lateral side of the left shoe is severely misaligned and there are a number of flaws on the 3M of the right shoe. Heel counter alignment is 1/4. Not terrible, but more problems than I'd like on a pair I paid $400 for
IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg
Jesus...

IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

They let those pass?? I got refunded Goat credit for my Quantum pair, and the 3M wasn’t as bad as that smh

They let those pass?? I got refunded Goat credit for my Quantum pair, and the 3M wasn’t as bad as that smh
Yeah, and on second though I've decided to take it up with them. Gonna ask for a straight refund, but worst case I guess I'll get some credits back. Never dealt with GOAT CS before

adidas Yeezy 700 V3 “Arzareth”
Release Date: August 2020
Price: $200

adidas-yeezy-700-v3-arzareth-release-date.jpeg
adidas-yeezy-700-v3-arzareth-release-date-1.jpeg

Definitely not used to seeing this kinda color used on YZYs. Maybe that's why it looks kinda off to me; I'm so used to seeing earth toned colors associated with YZYs that when they throw out a solid blue colorway it looks odd because I ain't used to it.

IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg
Looks like they took sandpaper to the 3m on the inside of the right shoe. I’m not a stickler but I’d dump those or return ASAP.

IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg
Will they exchange them for a better pair?

Will they exchange them for a better pair?

I would demand they do. Those look horrible. I would tell them switch them out or refund me. That’s just not right.

Alright, I feel better after seeing y'all jump on board. CS just got back to me after I provided photos of all the issues and said to allow 2-3 business days for the authentication team to review my case. Will update when I hear back

Alright, I feel better after seeing y'all jump on board. CS just got back to me after I provided photos of all the issues and said to allow 2-3 business days for the authentication team to review my case. Will update when I hear back

good luck, from experience with them, they’ll usually offer return/refund or some goat credit if you decide to keep

My bad for asking this but how’s sizing on these quantum’s ? I was gonna go half down
You're gonna get every conceivable answer on that one but my personal recommendation is TTS. They are roomier than my Waverunners which I also wear TTS, but I'm a certified wide-footer. Half down seems like a risk unless you got a skinny-*** foot

Yeah, and on second though I've decided to take it up with them. Gonna ask for a straight refund, but worst case I guess I'll get some credits back. Never dealt with GOAT CS before

Glad you decided to ask for a refund. They claimed they couldn’t replace my Quantums , but they gave me a refund in Goat credit, and then I bought a cheaper pair of Quantums from them. Takes them awhile, like close to 2 weeks, but they should fix things.

Definitely not used to seeing this kinda color used on YZYs. Maybe that's why it looks kinda off to me; I'm so used to seeing earth toned colors associated with YZYs that when they throw out a solid blue colorway it looks odd because I ain't used to it.
Holy crap you're right. Might be why I don't really like them?

Am I the only one that buys their true size in every sneaker? Not saying some don’t fit a little more snug than others. At most i’ll 1/2 size up if my true size isn’t available. But I find my true size fits just fine every time. Because, you know, that’s what size I wear...

Am I the only one that buys their true size in every sneaker? Not saying some don’t fit a little more snug than others. At most i’ll 1/2 size up if my true size isn’t available. But I find my true size fits just fine every time. Because, you know, that’s what size I wear...
10 across the board EXECPT FoG 1. Those are long AF so, I can do a 10 but, I prefer a 9.5.

Yeah same. Always got my foot measured at the store when I was a kid until I stopped growing so I knew my actual size lol. Zero issues going TTS right here

Back
Top Bottom