• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
18montrose.

Entered zyon raffle and money came out of my account already.

also got order number and “order processed”

What gives?

Terrible grammatical structure on 18montrose's part but the verbiage is there....

"Winners will be selected at random and notified on Monday 20th July 2020, and charged the price of the sneaker plus delivery as selected when you complete your entry.

Last edited:
Sup to my NT fam. I figure I'd post this in here since it's one of the few threads i stay in and i respect the larger part of the regulars in here lol. I've posted here, Sup thread, High end thread, and FoG thread. many of yaw know me for years and I'm probably going to make a thread in General Forum but I am currently running a GoFundMe fundraiser to keep my business afloat. If you can take a look and share amongst your friends and family. If you can consider a donation it would serve as a great hand up. 75-80% of the current donations have been from NTers by the way! Thank you in advance!

we don’t know how big that will be or how these sites will behave. Got in on adidas 6 times for Bariums and carted and couldn’t get a payment through

But isnt the drop this fall going to be the Bsktbl version and not the lifestyle version?? Which means i may consider grabbing the lifestyle version now in case they dont drop that version again...

But isnt the drop this fall going to be the Bsktbl version and not the lifestyle version?? Which means i may consider grabbing the lifestyle version now in case they dont drop that version again...
is the BSKTBL version the one w less 3m? if so, thats da better juan

6C5258AD-FDEF-4706-9AEF-83D111254369.jpeg

Adidas insiders claim the Non-RF mists were the highest produced yeezy of all time, so that makes them somewhat of an anomaly.

People have stimulus money and that extra unemployment money lol. People are trying to capitalize on reselling shoes.

Adidas insiders claim the Non-RF mists were the highest produced yeezy of all time, so that makes them somewhat of an anomaly.

but the ref mists are bricks too lol

what yall like about the bloarfs? That color combo for me is a huge pass.

Bariums are a mix of lifestyles and basketball.
basketball upper with the lifestyle heel and collar.
Maybe that’s what it’ll be moving forward.
I bought the lifestyles because you never know with Yeezy, didn’t want to miss out.

What's crazy is I prefer the non reflective yeezys lol. I do like the the 3m but just a personal preference I guess.

Bariums are a mix of lifestyles and basketball.
basketball upper with the lifestyle heel and collar.
Maybe that’s what it’ll be moving forward.
I bought the lifestyles because you never know with Yeezy, didn’t want to miss out.

Guilty by association...

but the ref mists are bricks too lol

what yall like about the bloarfs? That color combo for me is a huge pass.

I took advantage and went RF for my personal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom