• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
E7CB7390-7841-4242-B665-6E7D9230C0C3.jpeg

Birks are in bro (srs), picked up this oversized flannel from this season Abercrombie too. :lol: :pimp:
Nice. I've got a pair of Bostons and recently got a pair of Arizonas.

Not really digging the A&F hoodie sleeve seams showing on the outside (pardon my OCD bs) but they do seem to be cool quality for the price. Seems that's a design feature for the whole line.

Not really digging the A&F hoodie sleeve seams showing on the outside (pardon my OCD bs) but they do seem to be cool quality for the price. Seems that's a design feature for the whole line.
I didn't even notice that. It's fine imo.

I loathe preripped/distressed jeans. I have jeans with holes. They got there doing yardwork.

Didnt notice this either but thats nothing. Im sure some of my hoodies have that and I havent noticed yet either.

Last edited:
Received my blue hoodie. 5’10”, about 170lbs, and large fits well. It’s slightly cropped. Nice and thicc for hoodie season. Not going to mess with medium light brown I have. Hope the black hoodie ships soon.

If anyone owns uniqlo H hoodies aka very heavy. How are they compared?

E7CB7390-7841-4242-B665-6E7D9230C0C3.jpeg

Birks are in bro (srs), picked up this oversized flannel from this season Abercrombie too. :lol: :pimp:

RepulsiveSimplisticIncatern-size_restricted.gif

I’ve been secretly buying Abercrombie again for almost 3 years now 🤣😂 (thought I’d never wear a piece of their clothing again after the early ‘00s).

Went with the no branding stuff they had over the past few years, but to your point, their new stuff is great for the price. Someone mentioned the 96 Hour collection and I’m a big fan of that as well. I’m actually on my 3rd pair of the Boston’s. Those were pretty popular in the South in the early ‘90s when I was like 20, so they’ve been my slip-ons for literal decades (#NTSeniorsTour) . Never really been a fan of the “Hippie sandals”/Arizona’s though; not my thing.

Back
Top Bottom