adobe photoshop cs4 help

I just got cs4 and I was looking for some tutorials for it but they all seem to be for people that have used it before or something.Does anyone know of any good videos or even a forum that could help me out?like a begginers version or something? I have never used it before and the only thing i can do so far is the same stuff i can do in paint.I see all these PS's on here i figured someone could help me out.

Google it.

Nothing is going to help you more than experimenting and giving yourself projects to do though.

Your best bet is to give yourself a goal (ex.: I want to be able to make something look metallic) and then google the steps to do it and find a system that works best for you.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Google it.

Nothing is going to help you more than experimenting and giving yourself projects to do though.

Your best bet is to give yourself a goal (ex.: I want to be able to make something look metallic) and then google the steps to do it and find a system that works best for you.
okay will do.It just seems liked the other tutorials i seen was just in words and it would say click this and that and I couldnt even find it.
sigmakidownz ill check the link out thanks man

Back
Top Bottom