Adult Swim .......

Do they not have some of the illest beats during commercial breaks and !#@ . Is there a site linked to them where you can download the music? Ain't nothingin adultswim.com

Any info is appreciated
pimp.gif

http://www.bumpworthy.com/index.php

Has the interludes, artwork, song info (dont think you can download) but you can at least get the artist and song name and do some hunting yourself. I'msure there are some more sites like these out there. A lot of people love the Adult Swim music

OMG! I have always thought this. I thought I was the only one bumpin my head to these commercials. I love the one of the radiator that goes into color/bass.And the one of the city apartment building.

i remember that Boondocks episode that had the kung fu fightin in it. that beat that played during the aciton scenes was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

everywhere i went dudes was askin who made the beat and where to dl

They stay with the dopes beats before shows, in between breaks, and after.
pimp.gif

They be playing some Nujabes as well

There ws this one beat they played when they aired Inuyasha like 2 years ago that was so amazing. I wish I had it.

On the Adult Swim music page click on the Definitive Swim album cover and get all those free mp3s... 10 in total...

Man they just played a track right after family guy....... I need this in my life!! i wish they told u who the artist was

Back
Top Bottom