ADVICE: 38 YEARS OLD W/ J 'S........

I'm 32... married with two young sons... my shoe collecting happens mainly in my head... when I see my way clear, I buy what I feel is hot... when I ambored with them I sell them... that could be two months from now or never... it just depends... 50 pair of shoes is not a big deal if you collected them overtime... 10 pair a year is around $2000 or so spent per year... if you sell them all will you get $10000 for the whole collection? If not the money is alreadygone so you should just enjoy what you have and be EXTREMELY selective in future purchases...

Sheet, when I'm 38 I'm still going to have my jays.. well depends on my financial situation but if
everything is good there's no way I'm stopping.

If your going thru hard times sell them, sneakers are an investment.

Im not a collector, I just buy what I like an move on, to me collecting things you dont use is ******ED. Im not saying don't keep them but if you aintusing them WTH is the point of keeping them? I doubt there that sentimental.

I am 29 and in the same boat....I think back occasionally and think to myself, "Why did I buy two pairs of 18's? or Black/White 10's...etc) I haverefrained from purchasing J's of recently as I like the Air Jordan 2009's and even the Defining Moment's V Package but I could use that money forother things....plus like many of you guys I do not wear them....deadstock and just sitting there...the thought of getting them dirty makes me sick...now Ireally only wear Nike running sneakers like Air Max 95, 09, but should I sell them? Just sitting in a closet

You don't have that many pairs of shoes to be honest, compared to alot of people on this forum that is.

If you're not in some sort of money crisis I see no need to stop collecting or sell your collection off. Get rid of the junk shoes you have if that makesyou feel better and take a break, but don't let age play a factor in your decision.

Being that you don't wear that many of your shoes, ask your self what's the reason you bought them in the first place. If that reason still makes anysense, then don't stop.

Back
Top Bottom