AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

There's no way in hell that the jets win in indy, new england, and in pittsburg....but if they some how do they will probably win it all...

pimp.gif

It doesn't look like the Jets will be able to pound it on the ground which opens up the rest of their offense.

Get pressure on Sanchez then and they will lose.

It doesn't look like the Jets will be able to pound it on the ground which opens up the rest of their offense.

Get pressure on Sanchez then and they will lose.

The Steelers are overrated. Their corners are trash, and Troy isn't fully healthy. The Jets gon make this a game, wouldn't shock if they win.

The Steelers are overrated. Their corners are trash, and Troy isn't fully healthy. The Jets gon make this a game, wouldn't shock if they win.

I think it will be a damned close game, but the Steelers front is good enough to stop the run and really put pressure on Sanchez.  We've gone up against two cotton soft defenses so far. And I picked the Steelers from the beginning of the season and at the start of the playoffs.  Plus picking against my jets worked last week so why not try again
nerd.gif

Jets-13
Steelers-19

I think it will be a damned close game, but the Steelers front is good enough to stop the run and really put pressure on Sanchez.  We've gone up against two cotton soft defenses so far. And I picked the Steelers from the beginning of the season and at the start of the playoffs.  Plus picking against my jets worked last week so why not try again
nerd.gif

Jets-13
Steelers-19

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

LOL.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

LOL.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Steeler nation going hard right now. Lol. Giving us no chance.

they're gonna have a similar monday as pats fans . let em keep talking .....

Originally Posted by onewearz

Let the hype build
smile.gif
werd to Bart Scott, "we're a good football team"

Originally Posted by onewearz

Let the hype build
smile.gif
werd to Bart Scott, "we're a good football team"

laugh.gif

In all honesty its gonna be a really good football game. I have nothing bad to say about the Jets, i actually kinda like them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

In all honesty its gonna be a really good football game. I have nothing bad to say about the Jets, i actually kinda like them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

however the Steelers just beat the team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
Um, the Jets just beat the best team from the regular season, the same team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
Originally Posted by SheryarYO

and i hope hines ward lays bart scott the @%!$ out again so he can start crying and threaten to kill him...again.
After Bart Scott going WWF Attiude Era all over SalPal, I don't see him getting laid out by anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

however the Steelers just beat the team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
Um, the Jets just beat the best team from the regular season, the same team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
Originally Posted by SheryarYO

and i hope hines ward lays bart scott the @%!$ out again so he can start crying and threaten to kill him...again.
After Bart Scott going WWF Attiude Era all over SalPal, I don't see him getting laid out by anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Respect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Respect
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom