AFC Conference Championship: New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday Jan 23, 6:30PM ET on CBS)

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

however the Steelers just beat the team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
Um, the Jets just beat the best team from the regular season, the same team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
The Patriots weren't winning the Super Bowl with the 25th ranked defense, if you can say that with a straight face then
laugh.gif
. Don't tell me ESPN has brainwashed you as well. The Patriots were definitely suspect on that side of the ball, as shown yesterday. The Jets are a very good team and I am not taking anything away from them. I just feel the Steelers are better and will win come Sunday.

however the Steelers just beat the team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
Um, the Jets just beat the best team from the regular season, the same team that could have arguably won the Super Bowl.
The Patriots weren't winning the Super Bowl with the 25th ranked defense, if you can say that with a straight face then
laugh.gif
. Don't tell me ESPN has brainwashed you as well. The Patriots were definitely suspect on that side of the ball, as shown yesterday. The Jets are a very good team and I am not taking anything away from them. I just feel the Steelers are better and will win come Sunday.

Ben "don't know that no means no" Roethlisberger > Sanchez I think that'll be the difference in the game. He's more likely to make a big play than Marky Mark.

Therefore Steelers, unfortunately will go back to the Super Bowl.

Ben "don't know that no means no" Roethlisberger > Sanchez I think that'll be the difference in the game. He's more likely to make a big play than Marky Mark.

Therefore Steelers, unfortunately will go back to the Super Bowl.

This is gonna be a great defensive match up. With that said The Planes got it 24 - 17...

"JET LIFE, That's all playa..." - Curren$y

This is gonna be a great defensive match up. With that said The Planes got it 24 - 17...

"JET LIFE, That's all playa..." - Curren$y

i just can't see the jets getting this far again only to lose.

they were 30 minutes away last year with a worse team and a rookie qb going against a team you could argue was better then the team their playing this year,

they waited all year to get back to this and i can't see them losing.

pittsburgh is a great team and a proven winner though so the respect is there but the jets are playing hot right now.

i just can't see the jets getting this far again only to lose.

they were 30 minutes away last year with a worse team and a rookie qb going against a team you could argue was better then the team their playing this year,

they waited all year to get back to this and i can't see them losing.

pittsburgh is a great team and a proven winner though so the respect is there but the jets are playing hot right now.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

and i hope hines ward lays bart scott the @%!$ out again so he can start crying and threaten to kill him...again.
After Bart Scott going WWF Attiude Era all over SalPal, I don't see him getting laid out by anyone
laugh.gif
oh that was GOLDEN television.

and i hope hines ward lays bart scott the @%!$ out again so he can start crying and threaten to kill him...again.
After Bart Scott going WWF Attiude Era all over SalPal, I don't see him getting laid out by anyone
laugh.gif

Not a Jets fan, but not seeing Manning or Brady's mug in the Super Bowl = win

Now hopefully Rex goes into the lab and creates another genius scheme to take care of Big Ben and the Steelers...

Not a Jets fan, but not seeing Manning or Brady's mug in the Super Bowl = win

Now hopefully Rex goes into the lab and creates another genius scheme to take care of Big Ben and the Steelers...

Steelers O-line is hurt and Troy at 100% if it hadn't been for them terrible turnovers and the bs holding call, it would be Baltimore against New York. If Revis is on Wallace, u might as well tell that man to sit the bench cause he aint gon get no spectacular catch like he did on the Ravens secondary.

In all honesty, I don't know who's gon win. It's a win/win for me if the Steelers win or lose. They win, I get to see the city get hype, they lose, I get to see everybody pout and crucify everybody.
laugh.gif

The winner will be the team who makes the least mistakes and turnovers

Steelers O-line is hurt and Troy at 100% if it hadn't been for them terrible turnovers and the bs holding call, it would be Baltimore against New York. If Revis is on Wallace, u might as well tell that man to sit the bench cause he aint gon get no spectacular catch like he did on the Ravens secondary.

In all honesty, I don't know who's gon win. It's a win/win for me if the Steelers win or lose. They win, I get to see the city get hype, they lose, I get to see everybody pout and crucify everybody.
laugh.gif

The winner will be the team who makes the least mistakes and turnovers

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

yeah well he's talked big before against the steelers and that's all it ended up being...talk. at the end of the day, no one on the jets defense scares me. ravens defense > jets defense and we just lit them up for 31. as long as our kick coverage does a decent job of not allowing big returns, this game is gonna be a cakewalk. ever since the pats embarrassed us, our defense has been playing unbelievably good. sanchez is in for a loooong day and he'll have no run game to take the pressure off of him.

Back
Top Bottom