African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

layziegunts layziegunts please support the vision.

The 2 simple ways of supporting the vision:
1. Shake your melanin
2. Spread that black man magic

I expect your support, now good day.

Thanks for sharing this vid. I always thought that this war was just like any other tribalism fueled african war. 2 million civilian deaths is just crazy tho. Interesting to see what lead up to this conflict and how each ethnic group differs on the most basic levels.

I watched a couple other vids on that channel, very well done. With a social democrat becoming a major presidential candidate over here, I found this vid particulaly interesting.

Thanks for sharing this vid. I always thought that this war was just like any other tribalism fueled african war. 2 million civilian deaths is just crazy tho. Interesting to see what lead up to this conflict and how each ethnic group differs on the most basic levels.
Yep. For me, the takeaway was how upon creating Nigeria, the people were supposed to act within a democratic system they knew nothing about, and parties ended up being fratured along ethnic lines.

The other thing I that I found interesting is how the political evolution of Nigeria parallels that of its neighbor to the East: the south is also mostly Christian/Animistic vs the majority Muslim North (in fact, a Nigerian state and a Cameroonian province share the same name - Adamawa - and both regions used to be part of the Sokoto empire), the first leader of Cameroon was from the North and was probably handpicked for the same reasons Northern Nigeria was given power.

To better understand why De Gaulle briefly appeared in the documentary, we should consider that Biafra was bordering a good portion of what was known as British (or Southern) Cameroon. At the time, Cameroon was still a federal nation with two states, the other one being French Cameroon. During that conflict, Ahidjo (1st Cameroonian president) was already in the process of merging both states under the United republic of Cameroon (that would happen in 1972). A major campaign against nationalist movements in the Western provinces had been going on starting in 1955 and up until the 1960's, which saw France covertly assist Cameroonian government troops. Supporting Biafra was a way for the French to expand their control of the oil-rich regions from the Gulf of Guinea to the Niger delta. Had Biafra succeeded, I don't doubt that De Gaulle would have tried to link Biafra to Benin, which they also controlled. All of these "ifs" could have made France an unofficial member of OPEC.

Thats wild to think about now but as shown in the vid, De Gaulle's support of the Biafrans under the guise of " a noble cause" is laughable at best.

Am I the only one who gets randomly triggered and nervous? Example; I can be chilling on my couch watching a movie with wifey and I'll get this feeling of "What if them boys just randomly bust in here and lay me down where I sit?" Then I'll just turn off the TV and head to another room. Shouldn't be have to live like this :smh:

Am I the only one who gets randomly triggered and nervous? Example; I can be chilling on my couch watching a movie with wifey and I'll get this feeling of "What if them boys just randomly bust in here and lay me down where I sit?" Then I'll just turn off the TV and head to another room. Shouldn't be have to live like this :smh:

There's a black male current mental state thread where others are sharing similar experiences. I can't find it, NT search function isnt working well right now.

But I think it was started by 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Have white folks been ultra "accommodating" around your way over the past month or so?

My dad asked me that question a few days ago. Maybe it's starting to sink in that black people across the world will continue to resist white tyranny.

The Greatest Wealth Transfer Program in the U.S. for Whites

A 124-Year-Long, Government-Sponsored Land Giveaway Program For Whites

From 1862 to 1986, the United States government ran a homestead program that gave 2,992,058 white settlers and European immigrants (both documented and undocumented) a minimum of 160 acres of land from the Mississippi River to the West coast of America, including the Alaskan territory. Authorized by the Homestead Act of 1862, this land giveaway program ended for all participating states in 1976 and ended for land awards in Alaska in 1986.

White recipients in the land giveaway program were recruited through a widespread, government-sponsored advertising campaign in newspapers in America and Europe. The land was awarded to applicants who promised to live on it and develop the land for five years. Title to the property vested at the end of this five-year period.

Claimants paid total filing fees of $18 and $1.25 per acre after six-months of residency. These below-market land acquisition rates essentially made the land a free gift to the recipients.

Congress passed additional laws in 1873 that allowed the government to award larger tracts of land to these white settlers and immigrants.

Bussa
1594418672196.png

Back
Top Bottom