After 13 years of eBay, I'm officially done Update: They ruled in buyers favor OUTRAGED..Update 2 TH

Update: After 4 months Paypal ruled in my favor and returned the money..I was not expecting this, I honestly took the L and kept it moving and now this!
props bro. I almost never hear of paypal ruling on the sellers favor after they've sided with the buyer. I hate selling stuff on ebay just because the system has been set up to **** the seller in the *** for no reason. Not only that, but ebay fees are ridiculous if you sell something expensive on there. I can't believe they charged me 70 bucks after one of my cameras sold. You end up losing money, ******g feebay :smh:

why did it take so long?

what did you do to win the case?

this is very good!
When everything first popped, I kept caling paypal and talking to different people saying this isn't right, and they all agreed, but said they couldn't do anything..I stopped calling about 2 months ago and just took the L, and this came out of nowhere really lol..

Thanks to everyone for all the advise and well wishes

props bro. I almost never hear of paypal ruling on the sellers favor after they've sided with the buyer. I hate selling stuff on ebay just because the system has been set up to **** the seller in the *** for no reason. Not only that, but ebay fees are ridiculous if you sell something expensive on there. I can't believe they charged me 70 bucks after one of my cameras sold. You end up losing money, ******g feebay
mean.gif
Yea man, the fees are ridiculous..Regardless of me actually pulling through, eBay and paypal are for sure buyer biased..

My advise to anyone who experiences the problem I went through, just keep calling and talking to DIFFERENT people from paypal

And also when you get paid, withdraw the money ASAP from your paypal

Last edited:
Yea man, the fees are ridiculous..Regardless of me actually pulling through, eBay and paypal are for sure buyer biased..

My advise to anyone who experiences the problem I went through, just keep calling and talking to DIFFERENT people from paypal

And also when you get paid, withdraw the money ASAP from your paypal

It was really in your favor the whole time, I think you just were too upset or ignorant of their policies to pursue it in the right way. Anytime there is an item not as described case the buyer HAS to send the item back within 2 weeks I think, with tracking, and sig confirmation if over $250. Maybe because they said it was fake the rule is different for that. If they do say it is fake then they have to prove it is fake to win the case. More than likely, because he filed a chargeback and paypal had to deal with the cc company and not the individual they wanted to decide against you first and foremost and then if they were able to get the cc company to agree they would credit the money back to you which is exactly what probably happened and why it took so long. I would have raised hell if they didn't require him to send the item AND took my money. More than likely he was required to prove the item was fake by getting a statement through an authorized retailer and they probably gave him 3 months at least to sort all that out which is why he wasn't required to send it back immediately and why it took so long. I never had any doubt you would get the money back.

Back
Top Bottom