After a breakup, is it normal for the girl to have a rebound? Vol. Shady Business

Females will rebound quicker than guys..

I honestly believe that females hate the thought of being alone and not wanted. .

Originally Posted by pookieman

the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else

cant front...i felt better. 
i like Joe Budden line as well

"to get over the old girl gotta get a new one."

edit: wise been goin hard of late. lotta  truth tho.

Shes not rebounding, shes keeping you around for safety just in case things don't work out with this new dood. Don't play yourself brotha.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I honestly believe that females hate the thought of being alone and not wanted. .

ding ding ding

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! O.P. she is on the phone with him right nooooowww!!!! Oh my god!!!! What the #+## are you going to do????!!!!!! Dude is going to smash your ex bro. He is going to penetrate her and take a piece of her soul with him. She is going to give this new dude her essence king. Dude is going to deplete his sack on her tummy dude and you are on a messege board acting like you don't care! Go gangster #+## that broad and make her antsy just thinking about that blunt force trauma you got for her, you dweeb get off the computer!

real life...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

esp
roll.gif
@ calling dude a " dweeb"

Just think about it man there are scavengers out ther like me, we don't have time to wine and dine your lady but we have the mouth piece and the empathy to know just wwwhhaatt to say to a freshly broken heart susceptible to the warmth and open smile of a harmless stranger. She comes over just to watch a movie and take her mind off you and then BAM! I'm giving her positive reinforcement, complimenting her intelligence and charisma, looking at the hurt in her eyes, telling her I see it. I promise to heal her O.P. and I do, I baptize her in a pulsating dance of rhythmic thrust and amazing finger and tongue work...... Then she is gone O.P. she's gone.Another good girl gone, gone because when she was open and vulnerable a hyena such as myself attacked her right before her dieing breath. I drank and ate upon her essence and her heart blackened, she doesn't wanna cuddle and do all that lover stuff anymore, she just wants to ride **** and hang with them gangstas......................
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So true.
True, but there are some exceptions.  Although I do find that girls who never had their daddy in their life seem to feel this way.
Replacement therapy if you will
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by l337six

Shes not rebounding, shes keeping you around for safety just in case things don't work out with this new dood. Don't play yourself brotha.
This. A lot of girls/guys who consider relationships a "game" the whole time will most likely have back-up plans...

laugh.gif
@ WisePharoah

Yeah man. Don't be shocked. Dude was probably lurking in the cut until ya'll went sour. Sounds like you still got some feelings since the breakup is fresh.

But yeah, she wants something new and this new guy is it. I don't know why males act like females don't have more options by default.

Yup. Females gonna be females. But the thing is after all the dust has settled do you want this girl back though after she got dump by her rebound guy?

she doesn't wanna cuddle and do all that lover stuff anymore, she just wants to ride **** and hang with them gangstas......................

laugh.gif

So cold, yet so true.

Chicks be rebounding like Dennis Rodman in his prime though. Them +%!%*! out there diving for lose balls with wreckless abandon. Jumping over the scores tables and kicking camera men and +!$#. Dem girls boxing out and and getting perfectly spaced under the rim dude. Men can't boxout like these chicks, too much traffic and sharp elbows.

If it's normal?....I can't believe this question is being asked...lol

When me and my girl broke off our engagement about 3 years ago, about a month after she was talking about moving in with some guy and meeting dudes family, etc etc....the stronger your relationship was, the harder they go at trying to replace you....we do the same, except we as men do it in a more physical way...after being tied to a relationship for years, we broke up and women just flocked to me...it was crazy...I had to make 0 attempt at getting bunz.

Usually a girl has that one guy friend whose by her side during this whole breakup.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So true.
True, but there are some exceptions.  Although I do find that girls who never had their daddy in their life seem to feel this way.
Replacement therapy if you will
ohwell.gif

Yea its all about insecurity in general really, they look to someone else to validate themselves.

YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! O.P. she is on the phone with him right nooooowww!!!! Oh my god!!!! What the #+## are you going to do????!!!!!! Dude is going to smash your ex bro. He is going to penetrate her and take a piece of her soul with him. She is going to give this new dude her essence king. Dude is going to deplete his sack on her tummy dude and you are on a messege board acting like you don't care! Go gangster #+## that broad and make her antsy just thinking about that blunt force trauma you got for her, you dweeb get off the computer!
THIS - had me 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 since I could actually see this guy saying this - this would make some great movie comedy dialogue in a Judd Apatow movie 
pimp.gif

Still killing myself over the "blunt force trauma" line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Yup. Females gonna be females. But the thing is after all the dust has settled do you want this girl back though after she got dump by her rebound guy?

Simp.

Back
Top Bottom