AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

We don't need any fancy blue or red and grey colors. Just give us white/black/teal with a great upper and I'll buy 2 - 3 of them. Make the jacket and pants while you're at it.. just like you do for Michael Jordan.

02-61.jpg

What's sad is that those are close enough to these OGs
s-l500.jpg

That theyll never do the OGs.

In fact, they have never been done right, EVER. Almost 30 years since its release and a basic white grey infrared hasnt been done

The '99 retro is more of a pimento hot red color. Then a few years back, they went straight sport red.

Bright fluorescent colors have been back for years now, and they just dont want to do it correctly

Wasn't there 2009 34 raiders along with the ogs? Don't think the quality is all that great on the 2009s. Not worth it IMHO. And anything past 2003 is pretty much unwearable at their point in time

Wasn't there 2009 34 raiders along with the ogs? Don't think the quality is all that great on the 2009s. Not worth it IMHO. And anything past 2003 is pretty much unwearable at their point in time

Without googling, 2009 was the 34 pair. Another retro in 2012. Both were meh quality. Given that, I’ve always wished i had picked up the 34s instead of being snobbish and trying to hold out for better. Hindsight.

ya they are from 09, i got them for 30.00 at the outlet store, couldnt pass it up. but being that they are gettin old, i want someone to wear them. :edit: ill post pics later today, i gotta pull them out of the closet

ya they are from 09, i got them for 30.00 at the outlet store, couldnt pass it up. but being that they are gettin old, i want someone to wear them. :edit: ill post pics later today, i gotta pull them out of the closet

Why didn't you ever wear them?

Didn't these originally have silver paint on the midsole? Nike has been cheapening out using light grey.

I like mine, leathers alot better than what they’re using today.

The bad part is that one of the main complaints about them when they released was how bad the leather was lol. Didn't bother w/ the most recent release but the '12s weren't much better tbh

Last edited:
The bad is that one of the main complaints about them when they released was how bad the leather was lol. Didn't bother w/ the most recent release but the '12s weren't much better tbh
Oh I know, it’s sad how quality keeps going down while price goes up on retros.

Back
Top Bottom