AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Wearing these today.
0BA8B01B-65DA-4F8E-AFE7-DA2B71430D44.jpeg

Speaking of Auburn's. Been breaking these QSs out on the weekends
B08D8ABA-6A06-4B82-B75E-C0E4E3A73151.jpeg

They definitely came preyellowed. Atleast the harder outsole elements appear more visibly yellow. But the whole shoe is a certain shade of off white.

If anyone ever owned the sc II QSs , the inner webtec white leather is identical to what's on the entire upper here. A whole different level of quality.

Now the other elements are completely average. The grey mudguard is crap. The paint may be iffy. The webtec is fake.

Pre creasing is a good sign. Super soft.
19921AF6-1D64-4FAF-A290-7CA2EBD50D07.jpeg

D1C46491-044D-4AF6-8798-E98E9B623882.jpeg

A different type of creasing compared to the 2009.
image.jpg

Upper comparison. You can also vaguely see the pree yellowed color of the entire qs shoe.
image.jpg

We need these again!

What was the item number on the vintage pack version? Did it have midsole paint chipping problems like the non-vintage?

What was the item number on the vintage pack version? Did it have midsole paint chipping problems like the non-vintage?
617853-100
Experienced no paint chipping on my worn pair!
Hard plastic sole as mentioned in the video above has a yellowing, but it is also due to oxydation, I will have to remove it some day and post.

Reactions: ARK
Such a small world fellas. Broke these out for church today and wanted to add my picture to the thread, not even thinking others would have gotten them out recently as well. These are AMAZING!! The materials they used on the QSs were just above and beyond the normal pair. Love these! And to answer the question, no paint chipping whatsoever!

IMG_20190609_124349.jpg

What size you wear man feet look small.

I swear every time I get a notification for this thread I get excited thinking some new information on a release coming out. A little piece of me dies every time they don't love us anymore. Sadness Nike has moved on to the Air Max Plus and Air Max 97/98.

Back
Top Bottom