AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

20191207-a2.jpg

20191207-a1.jpg

20191207-a3.jpg

they retro Auburns alllllllll da time thou :lol:

raiders only really got retroed wit da 34 in da back once.
And never with the real tumbled leather. It’s been since 1997 in my book, since a proper raider retro. But that had a swoosh. Sad times. We've never really had a true to form 34 retro. That 2009 trash does not count.

Last edited:
I’m gonna quote myself here from many years back

just one of these please. The vintage qs Auburn’s are truly all I have from the past 15 years that are wearable. Everything in my post is trashed.

I like basic white or black dominant shoes. But they are just flubbing up the color ways and balance. Everything in the last few years is trash. All of em except maybe the all pinks and of course the auburns. But those white grey blue and reds had potential. The whites black and light red has potential. The black and orange blue have potential. It’s all falling short. They had a perfect template down 20 years back. You don’t go too far from that.

Last edited:
Over 8 years ago! Where has all the time gone?!
I said it back in 2012, I'm gonna be in a wheelchair rocking some true to form air trainer 1 'chlorophylls'. That's how long it'll take them to wake up. Hell. By then, who needs foam midsoles. I'll just wear the uppers from my beat up trainers. (Speaking of trainers. I have a 2000 chlorophyll at1 that recently totally disintegrated. It does in fact have full length air. I spotted the air pods through the crumbled foam). For years I wondered if they were cutting corners on retros.

Whole generations lost right there. The cross trainer 25th came and went. I wait another five years. Nothing a year or two back. The air Max 90 is set for Big things in 2020. I'm ways jealous they do one of Tinkers lines right. The entire history of air is a soft spot for me. Trainers got a 1/20th of that support. In fact, most of the retros came about at the cross trainers 10th anniversary in 1997-2002. There hasn't been a proper anniversary since. Entire generations lost on what the style and brand is all about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom