AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Anytime man glad u were able to pick him up a pair...im still looking for a 9 for a friend but was able to grab a 12 for myself already.

shoe palace will let me add 11 size 9.5s, and 7 size 10s. that must be the remaining stock in those sizes. hope no one that wanted these is sleeping or watching the ky derby 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
How do you know when they'll cancel it. And how long until?
It's just a guess.  They have so many of those sizes and they just sit there?  I'm guessing they don't actually have those sizes in stock.  Meanwhile these sell out instantly when any site puts them up and ebay prices have risen far above 200 at this pt for resale.

Obviously I could be dead wrong.

I can't seem to find the shirt or the shoes in a size 12 anywhere! Really can't believe the prices they're going for :smh:

It's kind of sad that nike doesn't make more size 12 and up for their online retailers. Those should be the sizes that sit or sell last.

Last edited:
Champs in Charleston,SC has the shirts. 2-M, 1-L, 2-XL. Phone number 843-572-1533. Just stock located and ordered the shoes as well!

My stock location order got canceled this morning for the broken bats. I am still on the hunt for a size 13-14 for close to retail as possible. Here is a site if you are looking for a size 7-11. Hopefully someone can lead me in the right direction as well. http://www.milk-store.com/nike/1812-nike.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom