AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I'll pass on the horseracing, they alright

Trainer III's have cause my feet the worst pain over the years :lol:

Last edited:
From shoe palace I ordered a size 10 and 10.5 this from this weekend's restock and up until today didn't receive any shipping confirmation. About 4 30pm CST called them and asked for an update. They said that they over sold and will know by the end of the week if they'll get more. If not, they'll refund my money. Then about 7pm I received shipping confirmation for both. That's weird, but I'm glad.

From shoe palace I ordered a size 10 and 10.5 this from this weekend's restock and up until today didn't receive any shipping confirmation. About 4 30pm CST called them and asked for an update. They said that they over sold and will know by the end of the week if they'll get more. If not, they'll refund my money. Then about 7pm I received shipping confirmation for both. That's weird, but I'm glad.
i hate this "oversold" crap they always pull online. UNDFTD made me wait a week before letting me know they oversold the foams and then took me 5 days to refund my money. i have no clue how it happens. i think that if a size is sold out then it should just say not available. all these websites are screwy

A lot of shops oversell on their site.  Packer and Bodega are just two major shops that have cancelled my orders due to selling me a shoe they never even had to begin with.

Anyone that still wants the "broken bats" I can help them out. Forgot to mention I'm up north in Canada

Last edited:
damb, that was fast
eek.gif
 i seen the post as soon as they went up and posted it in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom